My journey with King Bael

Hello everyone! I want to share my progress on this thread with King Bael with you all. Yesterday, with the advice I received from you guys on this forum and from fellow magician Arcane. I’m making some serious progress! Arcane was kind enough to channel the King Himself and I got ALOT of information. Once I get the time from work I will share with you all what Arcane channeled but it wasn’t short of amazing I’ll tell you all this. As instructed by Bael, I am carrying his Sigil which I have opened and will fortify it three times a day for a nine day period… When I opened HIs Sigil last night, I did not hear or see Bael but I felt someone there, I felt different as I chanted his demonic enn. My voice became hoarse, the Sigil through my Sigil would flash and the lines would fade in and out, sometimes disappear competly. My incense that on my block of charcoal at one point “exploded” (best way I can describe it) and the room was absolutely filled with smoke, which I have never experienced before… I communed with him with chocolate and a glass of apple juice I consumed and left about a third for him on my altar… Soon I will share the channeling Arcane did for me when I get the time but I’m incredibly excited!

4 Likes

Like I promised, here is some of the channeling brother Arcane did for me! Enjoy and please share your thoughts/opinions… "Even before I made my way downstairs,I heard a voice rumbling so I called on Bael while I was turning my computer on and I just asked him to confirm his identity by showing me his sigil.Bael says the following on where your path goes,take it away Bael,I give my fingers and voice over for you to speak:

SIMPLY BECAUSE PRAYERS REMAIN UNANSWERED,DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN HURT.

THE WEAK ARE THOSE THAT CRIPPLE UNDER THE PRESSURE OF THE FIERY LAKE,AND THE STRONG ARE DOES WHO CLAIM THE POWER FOR THEMSELVES.EVEN WHEN GIVEN THAT POWER,THEY EMBRACE IT,AND THE WEAK REJECT IT.WHICH ONE OF THOSE ARE YOU?

THE STATEMENT THAT POWER CORRUPTS IS VERY TRUE,BUT EVERYTHING CORRUPTS.CAN YOU NAME A SINGLE MATERIAL THING THAT HAS NEVER CHANGED IN ITS EXISTENCE?THAT HAS NEVER BEEN SUBJECT TO SPACE,OR TIME,OR EXTERNAL INFLUENCE,OR INTERNAL ALCHEMY?SUCH A THING DOES NOT EXIST,CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT,AND CORRUPTION IS NOTHING MORE THAN AN ALTERATION.

SO IS SUCH CORRUPTION A DECAY OF ONE’S OWN IDENTITY,OR THE BIRTH OF A TRUE,AND MORE POWERFUL INTELLIGENCE?

FOREGO THE PAST,CHANNEL THE PRESENT,AND MOLD THE FUTURE.SUCH IS THE WORD OF BAEL,AND SUCH IS THE WORD THAT YOUR ETERNAL SELF SPEAKETH,AND ALL OF THE UNIVERSE SHALL OBEY."

6 Likes

"Let me try again.
TPYNEHPXN

TYPE WHAT I SAY,PLEASE.

DIE,NO APOTHEOSIS HAS EVER COME WITHOUT DEATH,NO TRANSFORMATION AND TRANSFIGURATION HAS EVER COME FORTH WITHOUT THE LETTING GO OF WHAT IS PAST.

THIS IS NOT TO SAY THAT YOU SHOULD FORGET THE PAST,FORSAKE ALL THINGS FROM IT,OR EVEN JUST CHANGE DRASTICALLY.THIS IS TO SAY THAT IN EVERY MOMENT,YOU SHOULD SEE YOURSELF AS A BETTER PERSON.

IN EVERY MOMENT,YOU SHOULD POINT OUT A FLAW IN YOURSELF AND GET TO FIXING IT,THROUGH MEANS MAGICAL OR MUNDANE.

EAT PLENTY OF SWEETS,AND HONOR ME THROUGH THEM!REVEL IN HONEY AND CHOCOLATE,AND LEAVE A THIRD OF IT,BEFORE THE ALTAR FOR ME TO EAT!THE SWEETS WILL BE BLESSED BY MY HAND,TO ACT AS AN OPENER OF YOUR GATEWAY!SO INDULGE!FRUITS ARE SUITABLE AS WELL!

YOU MAY HONOR ME BY DRAWING MY SEAL,AND CARRYING IT WITH YOU,AFTER OPENING IT,OF COURSE.AND FORTIFYING IT THREE TIMES A DAY.DURING THE LAST DAY,OF A NINE DAY PERIOD OF DOING THIS,THE SIGIL WOULD BECOME A LITERAL GATEWAY TO MY REALM,MY OWN KINGDOM OF FLAME."

9 Likes

Great stuff!
No guarantees but if you watch the video where EA evokes the 9 kings when he gets to Ba’el he starts reciting something in a foreign language.

Ishtal laht ishtal laht,Namah Sonomah.Or something close to that.
Anyway after watching the video I recited the words and immediately began receiving words from what I believe to be Ba’el.

I posted the entire channeling somewhere on here.I think I entitled it “A message from Ba’el”

Edit:Just found it.Its.entitled as above and is in the Mastering Evocation section.

He went on for a minute explaining that we are.never done with our journey.Greatness can only.become greater and that basically our spiritual evolution never ends.

Have fun with Ba’el!
I’ve been meaning to work with him as he has accompanied Belial a few times when I summoned Belial.He would tell me there was a plan for me and what not.When my life is more in order I’ll get around to working with him.

MK

Look it up if you’re interested and try watching the video and reciting the incantation.Dont go by what I just typed though because I can’t remember it exactly.I have it written in one of my journals which I would have to dig through many boxes to find.

MK

4 Likes

that was amazing thaat is exactly why i love the infernal :slight_smile:

I can almost guarantee that the first person to ever tell you in that woeful tone, “Power corrupts” was more powerful than you - a parent, teacher, preacher, or someone else whose opinion was respected and who expected to be heard uncritically.

Funny, huh? :wink:

4 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:6, topic:6287”]I can almost guarantee that the first person to ever tell you in that woeful tone, “Power corrupts” was more powerful than you - a parent, teacher, preacher, or someone else whose opinion was respected and who expected to be heard uncritically.

Funny, huh? ;)[/quote]

Actually,the first person who ever told me that ‘‘power corrupts’’ was a friend,who had even less power than I did,and had observed this ‘‘event’’ from other friends,who after rising to popularity became weird freaks,or whatever.

1 Like

Well, I said “almost”!

My parents taught me, most people I’ve spoken to it’s been someone like that, then again you’re a weird hell-child and were probably part-raised by Cerberus, so… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the responses guys! It makes me feel awesome people are interested in my post. I actually been thinking on the “power and change corrupts” concept. I love King Bael. What other spirit will tell you eating sweets will help you on the path to ascention? I have been dedicated to charging his Sigil and keeping it on my persons three times a day like instructed. Even when I feel like “nothing happened” or “I charged it wrong” I quickly tell myself that I did, and that just my thoughts and actions alone is all I need. Defiantly working on my confidence and faith.

1 Like

Funny. Notice how these other spirits are always accompanying Belial? Interesting.

1 Like

Today, my wife noticed my chocolate I shared with Bael turned white… Like chocolate that’s been unopened or sitting outside for months. She was concerned about it and I thought it was interesting. Obviously there is a scientifical reason for that to happen but I will take it as a sign Bael ate my chocolate! Lol

4 Likes

You must mean pale instead of actually white :smiley: ? but hey, cool anyways! nice that things are rolling smooth.

1 Like

That’s awesome! It’s quite a major chemical shift: Chocolate Bloom.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:8, topic:6287”]Well, I said “almost”!

My parents taught me, most people I’ve spoken to it’s been someone like that, then again you’re a weird hell-child and were probably part-raised by Cerberus, so… :)[/quote]

I never tire from your compliments.:smiley:

1 Like

As for the chocolate,that’s GREAT news. Physical material evidence of the supernatural.

1 Like

Normally people who exercise power dont “feel” it as well as their too busy projecting. Therefore phrases like “power corrupts” is not noticeable to barely exist as far as their concerned until they meet someone on their level or higher. Then things more easily register.

I’ve had a few interesting experiences of this from time to time to laugh in their face even. Life is good.

I love the support and comments all of you have been giving me. I’m quite the newbie to all of this so I’m trying my best to get results and share them. If anybody has any experience with Bael, or tips to connect with him better, please share!

How do you know what offerings to give? Do you ask, does the spirit tell you or do you go by a hunch

I have things pop into my head at really random times. Unfortunately they don’t usually drop a name or sigil with it. Kinda left to guess.

1 Like

ok just curious, for my own practice thanks