My journey into Ceremonial/Abrahamic Magick

consultation as in an evocation of said spirits?

Yes.

I said this because in islamic tradition Solomon is prophet of god not just a magician and this means he had power of god to bind spirits
I don’t believe someone can bind all of 72 spirits of goetia in 21 century,that’s why I said to have a consultation with said spirits.

3 Likes

I agree with what @Sabbatius suggested. This book is a great introduction and covers all aspects of ceremonial Magick.
Sigilum Dei Ameth is Enochian (and also covered in that book).

I wonder why a Goetic Spirit would tell you to bind him and his companions.

2 Likes

They want someone powerful to serve. And Binding them allows for them to teach you more and more of their secrets. At least, that’s how I see it so far

2 Likes

If they WANT to serve, than why do they need to be bound?

2 Likes

There’s a topic that also talks about binding all of the 72 Goetia as well. Although he himself did not do the traditional ways of binding I believe it is explained in this topic. Whereas the traditional way has a lot of Abrahamic treatment of the spirits in it. It boils down to how this person did it, giving the goetia consent to serve you hence being binded to your will

2 Likes

That and each of the goetia represent/are portions of your own sub-consciousness as I have read within the Lemegeton

Wow, my thread is getting more attention now that it’s all finished than when I was going through it lol.

2 Likes

So far from what I have learnt of the Goetia

Within the month you are binding the goetia: You must bind from these even days based off of the lunar cycle-the 2nd, the 4th, the 6th, the 8th, the 10th, the 12th and the 14th-Based upon the lunar cycle
The Chief Kings: Their seals must be made from gold(drawn from metallic gold) and can be binded from 9AM to 12 in the Afternoon and from 3pm until sunset
Marquises: Their seals are to be made from silver-Bound from 3 in the afternoon to 9PM and from 9PM until sunrise
Dukes: Seals are to be made from copper-can be nound from Sunrise until Noon in Clear weather
Prelacies: Seals are to be made from Tin-can be bound from any hour of the day
Knights: Seals are to be made from Lead-from Dawning of Day until sunrise or from 4 o’clock until sunset
Presidents: Seals to be made in mercury-can be bound at any time apart from twilight at night unless the King whom t hey are under is invocated
Earls: Seals are to be made from Silver and Copper alike-any hour of the day in the woods or in any other places people aren’t near-where no noise is
I have taken this from the Lesser Key of Solomon itself

1 Like

Binding them also rids you of the negative influences from your life as well-learnt that from my exorcist friend. She started her path at my age and has been dealing with demons for 5+ years now

I’ve started the prep work for building this seal

An entire month of prayers, meditations, fastings and the hardest part-not doing anything sexual including masturbation.

1 Like

Good luck

1 Like

You didn’t read this in the Lemegeton. This sounds more like Aleister Crowley’s introduction to the Crowley/Mathers Goetia. That’s mere conjecture on his part.

3 Likes

Most likely-the internet is a bizzare and wonderful place. I read from the Lesser Key of Solomon on a site called Sacred-Texts.com and that’s what was in it’s version. So yeah, Crowley’s introduction I guess-thanks for correcting me

1 Like

Did a meditation-saw a Hexagram and a Pentagram and a lot of Hebrew writing that I did not understand. I believe I saw a character for Yesod or one of the symbols of the Qabbalah.

Now that I’m looking into it-I have actually seen the name

Yod hey shin vav hay in my meditation

Any ideas?

1 Like

Still going through meditations, fastings and prayers but I’m also adding onto the list of materials to buy is a black mirror for scrying

Which is true. :wink:

Quick update: I’m still trying to dwell into it. However, I have not found a space for it yet but now that I’m moving house I should have a clear enough space to focus on it entirely rather than just study it :sweat_smile:

Can you dm me? I have some questions for you