My Journey: From 0 to 100

From today onwards (26.07.2023) I’ll be doing magick everyday (I’ll try at least).
I want to make major changes in my life, I’ll put efforts in every work that I do and I’ll make sure that I ask the entities to help me out with that because why not.
Recently, I discovered that whenever I’m stuck in a situation, in the back of my head I’m always like, I know magick I’ll be fine, so why not do it every day and change my life.
So, everyday I’ll be posting which entity I prayed to and why, posting it here will also help me in being consistent and I’d love to get feedbacks and advice from people on here.

11 Likes

I prayed to Hercules for the first day, I asked him to help me in becoming a better version of my self, this was my first time calling Hercules, I used the pathworking form Olympian Magick by Hecateus Apuliensis.

1 Like

Okay so I think Hercules has already started showing me that he isn’t fucking around and he’ll set me straight, I’m usually pretty lazy through out the day but today I got work done, don’t know how many times should I repeat the pathworking though, but for now I guess this is a damn good start.

1 Like

I used Olympian Magick by Hecateus Apuliensis again and this time I asked Dionysus and Demeter for help. I asked Dionysus to help me in improving myself both mentally and physically; I asked Demeter to help me in unlocking my true potential. Also my first time contacting both of them.

Just used the increase physical energy ritual from Angels of Omnipotence by Jareth Tempest.

Today I used Jareth Tempest’s - Raziel’s path of power vol 1 & 2.
First of all I did Raziel’s pathworking and asked her to free me from my old ways of thinking and break out of my old behaviors. She also helped me in contacting other spirits
Then through her I contacted Eyael and asked me to help me get my life out of a rut.
Then I called upon Nathaniel to help me transform my life.
And lastly I asked Zachriel to shake my life up so I can grow and change.

1 Like

Used Open The Road to New Opportunities sigil from Adam Blackthorne’s - Sigils of power and transformation.

Used Sigils of power again to end bad luck.

Have been sick all this while unable to do any magick, will try to do something today.

Alright I made this with high hopes but I let myself down but I’ve been doing magick every now and then, not updating it here tho, I’ll try to fix that

Belial and Paimon get the work done but they absolutely kick your ass if you are the reason that got you in a horrible position in the first place. It’s like they say here’s the solution but it’s come with a punishment because you are stupid lmao XD

Ever since I started this thread, I’ve been doing magick a lot more but I forget to update it here…

1 Like