My journal of my journey

I thought i should create a journal about what i have gone through over the years to get to the point i am at now.
This will be a history of sorts, on my journey into the occult.
I hope you enjoy.

Entry 1:
I first found out about magick when j was in Middle School (i believe i was about 12 or 13). I had picked up a book in a series called The Sweep series.
In this series i learned about Wicca and magick and all about spells.
It was based partly on fiction (which made even more interesting), and also largely on real magickal information, taking a heavy basis from Wicca.

After i read the first few books of this series, i decided to look online and see if magick and Wicca were even a real thing.
I very quickly learned that it was all real and that a lot of what this series talked about was actually true.

So my first inclination was to do some spells (as the book series i had been reading spoke a lot about them).
But I had found a website called spellsofmagic.com and i learned how to do a few different little spells that didn’t have much affect on me. But there was one “spell” in which you could create a chi ball… A ball of energy.
I was very easily able to create this ball of energy and i was fascinated with the fact that i could feel this energy so well; it was new and wonderful.

From this small little bit of practice into Witchcraft i decided to become a Wiccan.
I dedicated myself to the religion/path of Wicca and began my journey.

GASP amazing :wink:

1 Like

Entry 2:
I progressed through Wicca, learning about spells, cleansing, book of shadows… Everything that goes with Wicca.
Eventually after about a year into Wicca i decided to leave the path and be a solitary Witch, of sorts.
During this next year i gained much knowledge, and during this time i had what some call an awakening.
After i fully recovered and regrew from this awakening, i found that i had an inherent knowledge of everything witchy and occult based; (Give me a goal or something that you want to achieve, then i can create a ritual or spell for it. Ask me a question about Witchcraft or the Occult i knew the answer).

Even during the early years of my journey i was never cocky or boastful of my achievements. I simply kept to myself and kept growing and growing in my practices.

I spent the next 2 years jumping from one path to another. I even was an atheist for a little while (although i still practiced magick)

As a little side note i should mention that i contacted my spirit guide early on. It was my first time truly “evoking” any kind of spirit. But i discovered had a natural gift when talking anf working with spirits.

Anyways i finally discovered a path known as the Draconic path. I went the D.J. Conway route with the whole Draconic path thing.
I learned a lot during my time in this path. It opened up a lot for me but it wasn’t enough for me and i had been watching Ea Koetting’s videos on Youtube.
I was so drawn to Demons, especially Azazel. So i simply stopped working with dragons and moved onto demons (the dragons didn’t much like my decision from what i can remember).

…

2 Likes