My Journal into Magick

Above was the 8th day (Tuesday 12th) of June of Dedication to Lucifer. Monday 11 (7th day) I did a quite evocation/meditation ritual.

Because I was sloppy in propper banishing I tried this grounding and banishing ritual. It takes time, but I do this and the LBPR to have a proper connection and to practice banishing:

1 Like
  1. I ask my Pendulum to ground me:
  1. Preform the banishing wave. Tip imagine the explosion (wave) in every room of your house.
1 Like

A very good video on Clairaudience and training on hearing and the 5th Chakra (throat). Enjoy!

2 Likes

Theta Gamma Sync is the deep state trance that meditation for at least 15 minutes will get you in. Mediation: No thoughts, because you focus on breathing in (4 seconds) and breathing out (4 seconds).
Technically the state is the same state when you almost fall a sleep (slow wave) or at the end of your sleep from REM to wake-up.

4 Likes

Opening a sigil: How To Start Using Spirit Sigils To Get Anything You Want - Become A Living God

1. Meditate
  2. Gaze into the sigil. Don’t close your eyes. If you need to close them do that real gently and open them.
  3. After a while the black lines get white or there is a line beside the black line. The Sigil get’s in printed in your vision. Then some say it’s flashes/3D. With me the lines become little block (like interference in your channel). The Sigil comes of the paper.

Welcome the spirit into your temple.

4 Likes

Banishing. This is the guided meditation that I’ve used to learn the LBPR. You can use the EA Koetting version on YouTube also:

5 Likes

Lucifer

Homage he has from all - but non from me.
I battle it against him as I battled in highest Heaven. Through all eternity.
And the unfathomable gulfs of Hades and the interminable realms of space.
And the infinity of endless ages. All, all I will dispute.

Source: George Byron - Caine a mystery

1 Like

When I started I followed this course on her site. This is nice for beginners on BALG:

2 Likes

Here is my view on Astral Projection and protecting yourself:

1 Like

Here are the KOF banishing incantations just to add to my documentation :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Ashtu malku ta dat arkata Sastus seckz altamu partu
Iretempal krez ta felta Vaskalla regent met senturus Ta sastrus estos melta Kelta, kelta, ketla hine.

Say it three times

4 Likes

Asking your Daemon or Angel for help. Letter of Intend:

1 Like

2 Likes

If something dragged me through all the loss and shit in life it was this:

'Never ever give up and never ever let others tell you what you can and what you can’t reach in life"

This was Lucifer teaching :slight_smile: and me working :slight_smile:

Friday 4 January 2019 - 0.00. Tonight I’m going to start a learning pact (now more official) with Lucifer.
At this moment he already works in my life with:

• Spirituality
  • Healing past (even lives) and fears
  • Acknowledging addiction and work on it.

I will keep you updated of changes in my life and interesting learnings.

4 Likes

Very proud of you friend :hugs: :heart:

1 Like

Thanks @AradiaX :slight_smile:

1 Like

12 januari 2019 - Work on the clairs Clairsentience

This is clear feeling. Sense emotions, feelings around you from people, spirits even animals.
Characteristics:

• High sensitive person, picks up emotions for other persons.
  • In crowded places or another environment (from another person, or a building) it’s easily for you to pick up emotions or psychic reactions. It can change your own emotions
  • You know in front how another person feels. You’re an empath
    Some feel even pain of another person even in their own body
  • You can feel a spirit easily or feel something odd in a place where a spirit might be.
  • You smell or synchronize with a spirit easily (seeing numbers, feathers etc…)

This is one of my strongest abilities.

3 Likes

Work on the clairs Claircognizance

This is the ability to just knowing things. Things that are very accurate. For example I like to learn magick and teach other people. In most cases I learn a bit and the rest of the knowledge comes to me via my higher self and the spirits I work with.

Characteristics:

• Having the answer already, but you don’t know where you got it from.
    You already knew it.
  • You often have new ideas, get inspiration or are creative. Mostly the ideas are beneficial.
  • Your ideas are unique and ideas mostly pop up for example during work or projects
  • You can easily see when someone says the truth or is lying.
1 Like

I shared guided meditation in the above posts. But with the aspect of how to recognize these abilities. You won’t find that in the meditation itself. If you really want to reach the TGS (Theta Gamma State/Sync) than I advise you to use the ‘Claircognizance’ vid. It will help you to mediate and you can train your skills with a spirit. And for example after it you can evoke/invoke a spirit when your still in the right state.

2 Likes