My introduction

Hello everyone I’m just your friendly neighborhood satanist here. I’ve done some dabbling in mysticism and magick for years but have recently begun a restart to the basics and am working on building a strong foundation in the left hand path before attempting anything fancy. I’ve browsed through the posts on this forum and I really like it so far. I’d like to make some friends here so feel free to message me since I’m often too shy to reach out myself

1 Like

Hello welcome
What type of magic are you interested in?

1 Like

Not too sure tbh. I know I definitely have a calling towards the qlippoth and the goetic demons but right now Im focused mainly on developing a relationship with Lucifer and trying to reach a satisfactory level of psychological stability. I am starting out with a simple LHP version of the LBRP from the black goat cabal website at least once a day and constant meditation on the chant “lilusay tateros volt sids Lucifer” but I really don’t even know how else I want to approach further developments yet or which direction to take. As u can probably tell my thoughts are kinda all over the place at this point in my life lol

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like