My introduction

Hello all, my name is John and I am fairly new to the whole magicka scene. I’ve always been very spiritually open and about two years ago I started to look more heavily into the possibilities in life that go beyond what is deemed “Normal”. I’m still very new to this, so always looking for ways to develop and grow, so I welcome any suggestions you have. The main area in which I have studied revolves around the Goetia and the demons from there. So far I have only worked with two, Zepar and Sargatanas. Zepar has helped me a few times with advancing my career, keeping me motivated to improve myself and helping me with attracting women (never specific women more just a general idea of the women I’m looking for in life). Where as Sargatanis is a very new demon to me and so far I have only made contact once. When I first started I was very nieve and had a very self righteous “you should do as I ask attitude” and for anyone who knows zepar you probably can guess he let’s say humbled me. Since then I’ve learnt the proper way to go about things, to dedicate time and energy to the entity, be respectful and welcoming and never overstep your mark. I’m unsure of what else to put as I’m really not good at public introductions (still working on certain aspects of my anxiety and self-confidence) but I do welcome any questions or even advice that you wish to send my way. I hope this was somewhat of an acceptable intro and I look forward to hearing from you all on different forums and see the work that you more experienced among us are able to do.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hey, man, welcome

1 Like

Hi John, great to have you here. :wave::smiley:

1 Like

Thank you to all three of you for the warm introductions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @JohnPeters91😊

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: