My introduction

Hello my all dear friends!!!
I am new here and I love magick both white magick and black magick both are helpful.I am very spiritual but I am in a great problem.I need money,I am very troubled in my home for many years ,so much negative energy I feel here and I have a lot of problems ,I have cried a lot.I am looking for any spell that can grant me money so I can leave my home and Live my life peacefully and positively.

so please can u help me

3 Likes

Thank you for the intro. I’ll send you a PM in a minute with some resources that you can use.

Do you have any previous experience in practicing any kind of magick, in any way or form?

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

Yes but I could not do so much things

1 Like

I’m asking because it’s a requirement to mention your previous experience in your introduction. So people could help you better.

Please check your inbox, I sent couple of books that you can use. Try them and hope you get good results.

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

By the way ,I have not experienced a lot.I have done some wish spells,healing spells,have wrote some spells but some of them didn’t work and some worked.I be always worried because some time my spells work lately.

But I am improving myself and my magick

1 Like

Ahhh Shubham… Welcome to this awesome forum. You will learn a shit ton of stuff here. And that I can guarantee ya mate.

I don’t know how old are ya and how experienced you are in knowing the people around you so just a heads up, be very discrete about magick. Cause in your country, India, I know how people are. There is a huge chance that you may get killed or something. Real shit. This was in the news as well. Lol. So be careful. Even thought being discrete is a common practice in magick, you would just have to take it a bit more seriously.

2 Likes

thanks for advice…by the way can you tell me about that news?

Have a look at this

1 Like

yeah,read this…some people in villages are like this