My Introduction

My name is Brayden Fleener. I live in the US & have been studying magick & the occult for 10 years & counting. I don’t have a magickal name yet & I like any magick whether LHP, RHP, or any other kinds of magick as long as I’m not torturing a spirit to obey me or anything like that. I do a lot of research & studying of magick & the occult so I could help on some stuff. I was, or still am, been abused mentally & physically, and neglected, for 17 fucking years & I don’t even know how I’ve made it this far. You’re probably wondering why I didn’t get help yet? Because I don’t have any proof but stories of it & that won’t help me in court or whatever. My parents try to force me to be Christian but it fails & they just go back to abuse & neglect. I get through it & don’t go crying to people that this happens I just don’t talk about it. So that’s basically me.

1 Like

Just moved this over to the proper section of the forum. Welcome!

1 Like

Thanks, for some reason It wouldn’t let me edit this.

Welcome @Night.Crawler

Do you have any practical experience? You haven’t actually told us anything.

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice? Do you have experience in specific systems or traditions?

If you don’t have practical experience, what areas of magick are you interested in?

You only have a 15 minute window for editing posts as a basic member.

1 Like

Personally I would say I don’t have any expeirence, or much at the very least, but I can sense or feel energy & stuff like that & im interested in any magick like black, white (not that much), vodoun, qlipoth, faery, just any kind. I do have expeirence in Chaos Magick with making & activating sigils.

2 Likes

Welcome :blush:

2 Likes

Ascentment/Magick without Visualization my other post