Ascentment/Magick without Visualization

I’m new on this forum but not on the magick & everything elese. I can’t do almost any of this without visualization that I never had. I’ve tried to but only thing I can see is pitch black & that never changes. Can anyone help me with this or is there no help for me.

2 Likes

I have the same problem. Don’t waste years worrying about it as I did. I can connect with demons and other entitys anyway. Look into techniques of pranayama, other breathing exercises, mudras, meditation and such. There are a LOT of things to do that doesn’t require visualization. Use these with good crystals and energy stones (Moldavite is great) to cleanse yourself of blockages and strenghten your energy body and keeping your aura clean. Also, learn how to shut down the analytical part of the mind on command to connect with the part that unlocks intuition to read energy of what you focus on. My visualization is VERY bad and training doesn’t work. BUT… it gives me results anyway the few times I use it because it’s just an instrument to activate intention, which channels Will. As I have understood things, visualization is a modern thing as magicians in the earlier days focused on FEELING the presence of what they summoned. I can HIGHLY recommend entheogens also, if you think you can handle them. They teach VERY important spiritual lessons. As I said, don’t waste years letting this demoralize you as I did. Instead, focus on finding what actually works for you instead. Best of luck.

3 Likes

Thanks Ill try these when I get a chance, also the only other problem is, that I don’t expect anyone to help me with, is that I am not allowed to do any of this & parents are holding me back & forcing me to be Christian when I’m not & forcing me to be someone I’m not. I can’t use candles or any of that so I will have to use alternatives & I’m not over 18 so that will solve why I still live with my parents. I can get into a trance-like thing where everything begins to shift when in reality it isn’t. But thanks for the feedback which I will try.

3 Likes

You can probably do all of these things without your parents finding out. Even mantras can be chanted mentally :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

True I just don’t have the good stuff like candles & shit. I would do anything to this this stuff.

1 Like

@Keteriya would probably be able to help

3 Likes

I just use candles and other accessories when I’m at my altar. Pranayama and a lot of different meditations just need somewhere comfortable to sit. You can even lie down in your bed while meditating. Remember that true power lies in merging the spiritual with everyday life. It’s best to mainly focus on techniques that doesn’t depend on material objects.

1 Like

Do you ever day dream and experience a scenario in your head? When I visualize, I try to imagine what I am trying to see. I don’t try and see any images in the darkness behind my eyelids. I feel like this keeps the mind too focused on the physical and not enough within. If you can get into a trance state, I would try to use that to establish connections to the same state that promotes day dreaming. That way, visualizations come more naturally and are less forced. I also don’t limit visualization to seeing. I try to immerse myself by feeling, smelling, tasting, etc. This is what works for me anyways

1 Like

I don’t even have a altar, I just use whatever I had whether its mandatory or not. Im not aloud to get anything that has to do with magick like candles & stuff like that. I cant meditate because I can’t vizualize unless there are ways to meditate without vizualizing.

2 Likes

I can’t really day dream either or unless this is what day dream is, my mind or me describes something & i kinda see it as if im somewhere else but not physicaly tho.

1 Like

That’s what I’m talking about. I’d try that rather than trying see something behind your eyes. Try to delve deeper mentally rather than try to see something physically. This is my suggestion though. Hopefully, people provide more insight that may work better for you

1 Like

Yeah but how would you do soul travel like that? I might on the weekend cuz I got no school then.
Edit: or astral travel.

1 Like

I’m not sure about soul travel. I really only astral project occasionally and I don’t use visualization for that. If I try to astral project, I meditate before going to bed, set the intention to astral project, and try to interrupt my regular sleeping pattern by doing something different. After doing this, I usually wake up in the vibrational stage and roll out of my body. This is what works best for me and you should probably experiment and find out what works best for you

1 Like

Yeah, once when I was sleeping I woke up to my whole body vibrating & hot air filling up my body & all of a sudden it went away when I was fully awake.

1 Like

There’s a book called Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce that focuses on feeling rather than seeing and this may help if you’re trying to astral project as well as feeling energy. There’s also Mastering Astral Projection in 90 Days by Robert Bruce if you want a more gradual and steady build towards astral projection

4 Likes

You can definitely meditate without visualization. I do that all the time. Use Pranayama, mantras, mudras, or your breath. Or all of them at once. You can also stop your thoughts and be aware in your body. Check out Zazen meditation and Hara-breathing to channel some serious dragon power. Tantrism focus alot on mantra meditation and some of the goddesses are indeed very dark and demonic. Study the different energy centras in our bodies. You need tog strenghten your system alot anyway before you can successfully commune with nightside forces and have lasting transformative experiences. I promise you, you don’t need visualization or candles. These forces will understand your situation and judge you only by will and devotion towards them.

2 Likes

Thanks I just got both of them & will try them out.

3 Likes

Yeah I plan on doing them, & yeah I like working with very dark & demonic better than like light angels like Michael, not saying Lucifer because that’'s a differ story, but I don’t really care that much if they are dark or not. I usually like ones that i have some kind of pull too like there telling me to come here or something like that & thanks

1 Like

I will only be able to see & reply on here from 8:00 am to 2:55 pm on mondays & thursdays so if late response sorry

2 Likes

Welcome @Brayden_Fleener It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like