My Introduction :)

Hi all, my name is Kitty! I have recently found this forum and have just become a member and I’m excited to start my journey here! I started my path into learning and practicing magick around 8 years ago. In the past couple of years I took sort of a gap from practicing but now I am back on this path and eager to start learning and practicing again. As for kinds of magick I have never had a set type of magick that I stuck to, per say, but I have mainly practiced white magick. I am not sure if this goes along here but I am also into manifestation (law of attraction), and subliminals. My goals right now are to get back into practicing magick, learn about different types of magick, and learn about summoning and working with different entities. I want to not only use magick to make my life better but also help me get a better sense of my purpose in life. I have been struggling with getting back into the occult but seeing all the resources on this site I have hope that I will be able to learn lots. If anyone has any questions or advice I would love to here it! Thank you for reading, I am excited to be apart of this community!

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hi Kitty, welcome to the forum :bouquet:

1 Like

Welcome, Kitty.

1 Like