My introduction

I am interested in how to defend myself spiritually and physically from people who have incanted on me. I am struggling with knowing how to channel someone directly and need to know how to remove curses. I am clairvoyant with a large chakra and I am learning how to get through it all. At least trying to learn how to get through it all.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Where do you come from?

Do you have experience in anything?

Look up banishing rituals and wards. If there’s a Deity you feel close to, you can petition them for additional help with protection.

1 Like

I am a beginner but have been cross channelling and have been clairvoyant for a out 5 years now. I live in Seattle

1 Like

There are a lot of tutorials on here. While it says it’s for beginners, some of the topics could be of interest to you.

Unofficial Forum Tutorials Directory ~ Beginners, Check This Out! đź‘Ť

How do I find out who my spirit guide is

I would search for it. I don’t use them, tbh.

I was put on a past life regression and not told . My world has turned upside down and I was told clairvoyantly that my guide lost me. What would you do if you were me?

I wouldn’t believe it. If my familiars can always find me, I don’t see why your guide couldn’t find you.

Concerning the past life regression, you still weren’t able to consent to a pact in your current life. Somebody’s likely just messing with your head, whether on purpose or not. No entity worth a damn is going to accept that pact, whether they’re of the Light or Darkness.

Petition Lucifer using the petition ritual in the tutorials area, if you’re still concerned and ask him to break it. Or evoke him and ask him yourself using your clair abilities.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many useful things.

Thank you

Ok another question. How do I know who my demon is?

Well, that’s not quite as easy for me to answer. You could use a pendulum to sort through a list.

I was being nudged by Hecate when I started and Belial showed up and took me under his wing. Since then several others have, too. The list changes as time goes on.

I don’t know that I have a guardian demon, similar to a guardian angel. Maybe you do. It’s probably been asked before, so see if the search function has anything with links towards exercises to find them.