My introduction and desperate call for help

Last sept 9, 2018 i was at the bar. Then a group of friend came to me. Ask me if i wanna join them on a roadtrip. Then i said yes. After that everything was fine. But when we got to very far they started to hit my head and nose using rock like my nose was fractured, pulled my hair, slap me, choked me like i cant event breathe. They planned to kill me. When i got so very weak i planned to act like i was dead so that they will stop hiting me. Luckily it worked. Then they checked my pulse if i was dead luckily they didnt notice anything after that they tried to find a hammer luckily they didnt find one. After that they find a place where to dumped me. After that they dumped me somewhere. My face was full of blood.

I was confined 11 days at the hospital and operated. My family filed a case by what happened. But now i am fine now. But everything has changed. Everyone kept telling me that i look so different now. That i am not like beforeā€¦ they called me ugly and fat. Even my family was laughing at me. And it really hurts. Because tht was real i am now uglier and fatter. I also got pimples, stretch marks, scars, became really really fat. I am not like this beforešŸ˜© everyone cant believe on what happened to me. They look at me up and down and thats really hurt me. Sometimes it very sad feel this kind of thing. Like do i really deserve this kind of shit? I didnt do anything wrong. Sometimes i just wanna die. Anxiety and depression is eating me. Until one day i read some article that if you sell to satan you will get anything what you want. That whyā€¦ my wish is to bring back my face and body. I am really desperate now coz i really wanna get out this pain anymore. I just want to be happy again. So, please. I need someone to help me. I am not doung just for fun. Hope one of you can help me.

2 Likes

I have PMā€™d you some information and hope that other members are also able to be helpful, welcome to the forum. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Alright first things Iā€™m incredibly sorry for what happened to you. Thatā€™s terrible and noone deserves that. Second Satan (Along with most similar entities) will help you with no need for you to sell your soul or anything like that. I would recommend Belial and Lucifer for this. Lucifer is very fatherly and Belial from what I understand can help with the self esteem aspect. Please let me know if you have any other questions :heart:

4 Likes

Belial definitely with your court cases. Lucifer for guidance, and Lady Astaroth to help with your beauty.

Their symbols, also known as sigils, are widely available. Donā€™t listen to people who are going to tell you that they are evil and want your soul. These beings have helped me immensely in the past, and my soul is intact.

Once you get the chance, and if you know who it was that came after you, there are quite a few incredibly malicious spirits who will whole heartedly enjoy tormenting the people who abused you so horribly.

Remember, this is not a role play group, and Iā€™m not saying that thatā€™s what you think it is, weā€™ve been working with this for years, and we will tell you, without malice, or artifice, that these things work. They work phenomenally well. This is real life sorcery.

May you find peace with your existence, and may your tormentors suffer horribly for the atrocities that they committed upon you.

8 Likes

I can name quite a few people.

1 Like

@Nathalie_10, It pains me to think that one human being can do that to another and from your story without provocation.
In your intro, you ask for someone to help you, however you have not really shared what kind of help it is your looking for.
I am glad that you joined, but what is it you hope to get out of joining here dear friend?

Thanks

I hope combined that we are all able to help you in some way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Terrible what you went through. Humans can be the worst of creatures in this planet I have noticed. Not all of course but some. I am not sure how much this works as I am only now looking into it but I have seen many and I mean MANY people swear by subliminal messages. Watching videos on youtube with frequencies that are meant to do things such as change eye color, face shape etc. I am not putting this past the point of possible because well, anything is possible but I wonder if this might be of interest or of help to you. You find a video on yt that has your desired icon so lets say you want to change the shape of your face, you would type square face shape subliminal on youtube and a plethora of videos will pop up. I am not sure if this will directly help because you suffered and it was not your choice to change your appearance but it could be worth a look into. I have not done them myself but I figured it pertains to the topic in a way, not spell wise but spiritual wise in a way. If you choose a subliminal to watch just look at the amount of views as many I presume are junk, some people even make their own and tweak them to their desired outcome. They are very much geared to work with your subconscious, power of the mind and all that jazz. Some people have posted their journey showing the changes, whether tour or false I hope it can help you in some form or way.

I am so so so very sorry for what they did to you. Big hugs if you want them. You did NOT deserve any of that!

First of all, I am extremely against body shaming of any kind. I canā€™t wrap my mind around it, plus itā€™s pointless because itā€™s deeds that matter, not looks.

Second of all, what in the actual fuck is wrong with your family? You went through a godawful trauma and this is the thanks you get? Of course youā€™re going to ā€œlet yourself goā€ because youā€™re coping with this horrific attack and in my opinion theyā€™re just being heartless assholes.

But as for your question, I have two demons you should reach out to: Zagan and Leviathan. King Zagan has the power to turn any metal into gold, and what this means is, he can take a person and make them into the best version of themselves. You donā€™t need your body back, you need to accept and love yourself and get through this trauma. I mean if you absolutely want to lose weight, do so, but there are other ways of getting yourself together. Now, Leviathan, she is the queen of the abyss. She is used to living in the deepest, darkest chasms, so naturally sheā€™s right at home helping you out of your own rock bottoms. I astral project to her and she and I talk about whateverā€™s bothering me, so I can work through my feelings. Sheā€™s very calm and patient and doesnā€™t mind being called ā€œMomā€ because thatā€™s the energy she gives off, sheā€™s protective and motherly.

One other spirit that would be good for you is King Balam. I invoked him so I could be invisible to homophobes in my family (since Iā€™m transgender) and it helped. He can help you not be seen by the jerks in your own.

Although Iā€™ve never been physically attacked, I have my own horrible traumas I deal with. Iā€™m getting through them day by day, and Iā€™m in a much better place than I was. I hope the same for you. Feel free to reach out via DM anytime.

4 Likes

Seconded!

1 Like

So you mean no one can fix my problem. I used to believe in magic,satan,lucifer,demons because of this because i am still hoping that i will bring back my face and body.

I really dont know to them. I just laught whatever they sat against me because i dont want to look pity to them. All i have to do is be a strong now. But my problem is my school is on august and i dont want to go to school look like this. Maybe no one wants to became friend of me because of what i look. And i really dont want to get bullied. Because ive been there when i was in elementary. I dont know why this happening to me thats why i am blaming god. So please can you help me to sell my soul so that i can bring back my face and body? This is my only way to be happy again

image believe me or not this is me before. But everything has changed now

3 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry for your situation. You could also try glamour spells many Wiccan ones are found they help people see you differently and eventually become a reality. Iā€™ve been doing them more often and have gotten more compliments from strangers and glow more.

You donā€™t have to sell your soul. Demons, angels, & other gods will help you just for offerings.

2 Likes

So you mean i still have chance to bring back my fave and body? So where can i contact those wiccans who can help me so that i will bring back my face and body? Please? I am desperate

1 Like

People on this forum use Glamour spells as, YouTube has quite a few, some involving mirrors, my person favorites candles and sigils.

1 Like

I absolutely agree.

@Nathalie_10 I donā€™t know you or how severe you have been injured, how old you are, how much experience you have with magick or working with spirits. So itā€™s a bit difficult to provide you with solutions that will guarantee you the results you expect.

But I too share the opinion of SapphireWitch666. Therefore I would work on regaining your power & self-esteem first. Purge the powerless-victim-mindset and get the goddess feeling back. Maybe Hekate or Lilith could help you with that too.

Then I would send the pain back to itā€™s source.
And lastly focus on the visible parts of your appearance.

I know, this might not be the answer you want to hear. As a rape-victim myself I know how the pain slowly devours each and every bit of your confidence and sucks the life out of even the tiniest cell.

But you can do this girl!

1 Like