My Intro

Hi I’m ReptileZoo, I consider myself a druid. I would love to be helped down this path of life.
If anyone has any suggestions or questions I would love them.

Welcome @Reptilezoo
But Who are the deities among the Celtic Parthenon that you have worked with ?
Missed that in your intro have you worked with magic a long time ?

Welcome @Reptilezoo Please tell us about yourself and your magical experience. This post doesn’t really tell us anything about you.

How old are you?

What do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in.

This is important information to include in a proper introduction.

I have not worked with any because i am only done energy for 4 years ago and only recently go down the druid based path

I am 13
I do a lot of energy and basic ritual work
I mostly use Energy and Druid based magicks

I see I would start to work with some Celtic deities if you are interested in the Druid path. I highly recommend you to read this book

Is a great book on Celtic magic.
But welcome to the forum.

Thank You And i’ll look into it

1 Like

Edred Thorsson - Runes.

Al.

13… holy shit, so young , why not enjoy life as a kid and come back in 3-5 years

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile: There’s thread on what we would tell our 15 year old selves if we could. I like that you got a 2 year head start and a pool of knowledge to draw from here.

https://www.adf.org/system/files/public/rituals/chants/gatekeeper/gatekeeper-open-the-portals.mp3

Holy shit and i thought that I’m only the young one here, btw I’m 14😂

Welcome @Reptilezoo :blush:

Welcome to the forums! I would agree with @Bordicum - books in Celtic magick would be a really wonderful place to start and collect information on deities given the information you’ve provided.

1 Like