My intro

Hi, I’m scott and I just subscribed today. I live in New Zealand and my magical and mystical interests include: Norse magic and mythology, runes, the Trickster, Voodoo and the Orishas and Ife divination. Enochian magic. The ectstatic kabbalah of Isaac Luria, Merkabah and Helekhot, the serpent and the rainbow, the spider and the cross, Vortical physics, 6 dimensional space-time speculations based on vague, imperfect experiences. I frequently seem to find myself in possessed states, laughing and then crying madly – and spirits speak through me in “my” and other voices, sometimes frightening me and this all began when I invoked Mercury. I’m very new to all of this and have no real training apart from in some tantric vajrayana practices. Need some practical help and training with grounding and such, balancing mind and body, and would appreciate your help and advice. Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome @war13

So what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing it?

Hi, I mainly practice working with mantra, words of power and vibration combined with physical gestures, visualisation and qi gong. Some basic invocations. I have done some demonic pathworking and qlipphotic magic also

Oh, sorry. Length of time practicing mantra…about half a year seriously. Using specific sigils and enns has been more recent than that. I have meditated everyday for about 10 years

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

You’re welcome :wink:

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like