My Homemade Ouija Board - Any Advise to Improve it?

I put it together in less than 3 minutes, and that’s probably quite obvious.

Basically, I’m just asking if anybody has any symbols to recommend placing on it to better the spiritual connection with any potential spirits, or anything to that affect. Or any advise at all in its usage.

Physical , Mental, Spiritual to see how something is being effected. Unless you plan to use it with whatever decides to show up I’d incorporate some wards to keep out trickster/negative entities from giving misinformation.

Ideally you could have a designated spirit guide that you could dedicate the use of the board to, having that spirit bring the information to you.

Thank you TWF. I didn’t think I was going to get any responses here, and that definitely exceeded my hopes in regards to what could have been said =P

Could you please elaborate further upon: [quote=“-TWF-, post:2, topic:4413”]Physical , Mental, Spiritual to see how something is being effected.[/quote]

I planned to use it for both communication during evocations in addition to just speaking randomly to whomever shows up.

Would my Holy Guardian Angel be a good choice for this? I am unsure of its sigil and name yet, however, I have felt my connection to it growing of late!

Dear TWF could you please indicate to us what kind of wards would you use when calling on spirits so that trikster spirits dont take on the role of the spirits your calling and give you misinformation

Have the words physical, mental and spiritual written on the board. Lets say you want to know how a certain path working will effect you or how best to manipulate a situation you could receive a response to work on someone’s mental state or incorporate spiritual allies or put more effort into the mundane aspect of the situation as no two situations are alike and there are always hidden variables to take into account.

Not sure about the HGA but that would be a definite consideration once you’ve attained K&C with it…then again if you are that connected with your HGA then a board would be irrelevant except to confirm your intuition. You could take the route of working with your Genius and Daemon, their names can be calculated using your natal chart (a detailed one, not one of those free ones). Rufus Opus has an ebook that explains how to calculate it and work with them.

If you are going to use it for both evocation and whatever comes around I’d make sure to incorporate a ritual of securing the space beforehand to make sure unwanted entities do not come to play during an evocation.

What I would use may not be what is best for you. What spirits do you have a strong connection with? What methods do you use to banish and secure the space? These kind of things will come into play.

But since you asked how I would do it I’d more than likely start with a banishing ritual and then call on Michael to keep unwanted influences from trying to communicate.

You could also mark the board with protective seals or sigils and make sure you consecrate it as a magical tool.

Can someone use a OB when alone ? Always read you need to be at least two for energy purposes. Anyone got result just by himself ?

I have had the thought to make a board. I got a crazy thought come to my head to use a dremel and make it our of sheet copper of brass or bronze. Anyone got any thoughts on this? Also- if I make one from wood- would one would have better gifts than another?

[quote=“Illustrious, post:1, topic:4413”]I put it together in less than 3 minutes, and that’s probably quite obvious.

Basically, I’m just asking if anybody has any symbols to recommend placing on it to better the spiritual connection with any potential spirits, or anything to that affect. Or any advise at all in its usage.

[/quote]