My Group Manifestation

How often during that time were you using magic and/or energy work?

1 Like

I think it was around 1-2 times a week, depending on how busy I was. I would do simple things like practice taking energy and doing some basic manipulation of it.

That is not a lot of experience. I am concerned that the flow of energy between multiple people might become overwhelming, so if you are going to do it i would also recommend some iron being present (for example, putting steel rebars around the circle to not only add to the protection but to help ground the energy enough to keep in control.

Have you done this ritual yourself alone?

1 Like

Not this particular one no. I have used the basic principles of it (taking energy in and then releasing with a desire).

Okay, as long as you are aware of the basics of it. It seems to be something similar to a promotional ritual that the new age shop i worked at held every month. It was a way to attract business by allowing customers to attend (and participate) the ritual and then lead them inside to buy things while on that energetic high. There were no wards established at the time and i saw some pretty nasty manifestations, as some of the customers were under the control of their own minds as opposed to the other way around. So, I would be careful on the state of mind everyone is in when you guys begin.

2 Likes

Since I have this on my clipboard still, I’ll also drop it here: What's normal? (Creating Wards Walk-Through Tutorial)

4 Likes

Yeah I’ll be extra cautious with them as I know that they may not be that great at keeping their mind under control. Hopefully my words will be able to guide them enough as I think they will be.

1 Like

Should I be the only one casting the ward or should I also instruct my friends to cast a ward?

I hope so too. Keep a piece of iron or stone on hand in your pocket. If anyone freaks out, place it on their forehead. The coldness from the material helps to calm them down long enough for you to guide them to ground the energy. Think of it like putting a cloth over an alligators eyes.

I think that might be all the tips I have. This is quite a challenge for someone of your experience level, but i have done some pretty crazy things in the past that did pan out. Be careful, be smart and good luck

2 Likes

Do it together for wards during the working, discuss the shape you want them to take, and then you may also want to place them in your homes, so those would be done individually.

1 Like

Thanks mate, I have enough confidence in myself and group members that I think we can achieve our goal. Cheers

1 Like

That isn’t much time as at. I for example have been doing stuff since I was probably too you g to really do anything. So I have decades of experience.

I truly don’t foresee it going well if you jump into this right now.

1 Like

I mean it’s up to me and my group to decide. I will warn them and give them the choice to opt out if they feel that they aren’t ready. The risk is worth it though as what we need to manifest is critical to everyone in the group. Plus I think I know my skill level and I think this is something that I can confidently do.

Good luck to you then! Just be careful and protect yourself. Also remember to not let your ego get in the way or it will undo all the good you want to do. Also maybe sure that you keep an eye out for parasites that are a pain to get rid of and also make sure you scan and screen those a that you work with because humans can be parasites as well.

Yeah both of my group members are good friends of mine and I have never gotten any parasitic feelings from them so I should be good on that level. We’ll be casting wards as lady eva and others have suggested. Cheers

1 Like

Ok good. I would for sure seek the advice of an adept too. Just to have a go to person in case something doesn’t go as planned. Which is very possible. Don’t stress it and have fun that’s an important part too :smiley:

I thought I was beginner at the forum when I started because I wasn’t exposed to much on the outside with my mentor.

But then when I realized how people expressed information was different than what I did.

The fact that he asked shows he knows has some common sense and is grounded.

1 Like

Well you know me I always worry about human ego getting in the way and someone getting hurt. I am pretty sure he will asked someone if something goes wrong or I am going to ask him to promise me he will dm someone if something seems off before it’s too late :smile:

1 Like

Oh yeah for sure I am going to contact someone if something seems off or wrong. I’ve released a lot of my ego, as I know the key to not having ego is recognizing it when it tries to take control. But if you see a new post in a few days that is labeled help or something then something may have gone wrong. I could also leave a reply here after the ritual is complete to talk about how it went if you want.

2 Likes

Not trying to off put that. Keep your concern, they literally asked for it it, just realize they know some of the danger because they asked.