My Group Manifestation

So very soon I plan on doing a group manifestation with 2 rookies who I’ll be guiding through it. However I don’t have much experience with group manifestations, but I think I’ve come up with a way for us to do it. I’d like some feedback on it though. So first I will instruct them to take in energy from there surroundings. Then after gathering a lot of energy have them shoot it out from the third eye chakra into the center of our group to form a sphere. This sphere will have our desire imprinted into it. Then after we’ve all imagined that we will send the sphere into the sky to go and fulfill our desire. Thoughts? Tips?

You’re a beginner yourself, according to your introduction less than two months ago, so are you sure this is wise? You don’t have enough experience to handle things should problems arise when doing a ritual with other rookies.

6 Likes

Ah well I’ve been practicing since then. I’m a bit curious by what you mean by problems that may arise.

1 Like

I mean things that can go wrong. Unintentional manifestations. Wild energy run amok. Parasites coming in to feast. Newbies freaking out because they experience unknown bodily sensations like non physical touches, or the feeling of insects on their skin, or pain, That kind of stuff that you get when working with energy.

I’m sorry, but praciticng for a month and a half since your introduction still doesn’t give you the experience necessary to properly guide others.

2 Likes

Well I am not necessarily a beginner like I may have come off as. It is true that I’m not necessarily experienced, but knowledgeable is another story as I have read probably way too many grimoires. I know knowledge can’t substitute experience, but I think it at least means I’m not a beginner in the common use of the word. I plan on informing them that they may experience strange things and will go over the entire procedure beforehand.

Yes, you are. Reading without practical experience still makes you a beginner, in every sense of the word. lol

I was just about to tag @anon48079295 but I see he’s writing. Any advice for him to keep everyone safe?

5 Likes

One thing I should probably mention is that I say we’re a group, but we’re only 3 people including me. So I don’t think it will be as dangerous if we were a group of like 10. I think I can manage just 2 others.

It can be dangerous with jus one. I read this and everything in me is scream don’t do it yet. The our come with be negative and lost of parasites and malicious beings are going to jump in.

2 Likes

I would personally advice atleast getting an experienced person involved even if it’s indirectly.

2 Likes

Ah well nobody I know directly is experienced in the occult, I’d say I probably am the most even though I have not too much practice. How could/would I involve someone indirectly?

I’ve had bad results in this sort of thing from “experts” I would study first, and practice smaller things at first.

(Im still trying to undo some of my reckless spell work)

2 Likes

There’s many available here that may be willing to help be it with a sigil or servitor, etc.

2 Likes

A good place to look is any of us that has regular under our names and or people you see sharing advice and help on not only their own thread but others too.

2 Likes

No amount of reading can prepare you for actually experiencing real manifestation. This is the blind leading the blind if I ever saw it.

6 Likes

I would definitely recommend wards in order to act as a filter since you plan on taking energy from the environment into your bodies, along with a second filter over each individual to help prevent some ill manifestations. LBRP before establishing the filrst ward would help. Something as simple as charged anointing oil placed on the third eye could help with the second. If you want to explore using runes for the second ward, i woukd recommend Algiz.

And I would recommend everyone being sober.

6 Likes

Ah well the thing is I’m not inexperienced in manifestation. It’s actually mainly what I’ve been practicing since I’ve joined this forum, along with other things.

How long has that been? If you don’t mind me asking.

1 Like

I joined July 27 of this year, which is a bit earlier than I thought. I know I had started practicing things about a 2 weeks or so before joining as I believe it was through a manifestation that I had done that I actually found this forum. I wanted a place online to be able to talk to other magicians and did a manifestation on it.

How often during that time were you using magic and/or energy work?

1 Like

I think it was around 1-2 times a week, depending on how busy I was. I would do simple things like practice taking energy and doing some basic manipulation of it.