My grandpa is really sick

Here’s the story:

My grandpa has a nasty tumor in his brain, which causes him to not remember most of his life. He often thinks that my mom is sometimes his daugher, than a minute later he thinks she’s his granddaughter, then his wife. Despite the fact that she visits him every other day.
Basically, this illness took off after a day or two after my grandmother died. So him beeing so forgetfull we had no choice, but to put him in a elder’s home so somebody would constantly watch him.

But yesterday it was worse. I came to see him and he has caught another illness too, somekind of virus. Now all he does all day is lay in bed. He lost a lot of weight, and can’t even speak.

Please what can I do? I fear I don’t really have a lot of time to research. I tried evoking Raphael (drew his sigil, meditated on it, candle, put on 5hz waves), but he didn’t show up.
Can anybody give me step by step process to evoking Raphael, someone else or any magickal spell? As precise as possible if that is not too much to ask. As I said I fear I don’t have much time, I don’t want to lose granpa so quickly after my granmother. So forgive me for wanting condensed information.

Please do not take this the wrong way but my friend we are not meant to live forever. Yes, we are immortal the soul lives forever not the flesh. We are here a short time to experience what we need to the go. Every one has lost loved one brother and I’m sorry you are losing your. As far as contact with Raphael, just meditate on him and call his name he will come. But may tell you the same thing I did

I understand, but I don’t think his time has come yet.
He should live much longer. I wanna do everything I can.

1 Like

Ok people tell me that Raphael comes to me, but I can’t hear him. Any idea why that might be?

I understand, but [b][i]I[/i][/b] don't think his time has come yet. He should live much longer. I wanna do everything I can.

What you want, is perhaps not what your grandfather wants. The will of the individual over matters that strictly speaking, only concern that individual, trumps everything else.

Getting old is not fun, nor a desirable steady state of existence. The love of his life (presumably) just died. Its not uncommon for someone with a very close bond to another, especially one formed over decades, to die very shortly after the other one does. I dont think its coincidence at all; its the person deciding to leave on a subconscious level, and being adamant about it. The universe will oblige them then, and bring about their desire in perhaps unexpected ways.

Ok people tell me that Raphael comes to me, but I can't hear him. Any idea why that might be?

Is the question that you have confirmed via a third party that Raphael is coming to you, but you cannot hear him, or is the question why isnt Raphael coming to you at all?

If its the former, then your psychic senses need more training.

If its the latter, then perhaps your request is being denied. Im a firm believer that a spirit does not HAVE to come to you at all, if it doesnt feel like it, or if it knows you are going to ask it something its not willing to do, or whatever. Its their choice.

Perhaps if you desired something different, however, Raphael would come to you. I might suggest asking not for healing, because that may be contrary to the will of your grandfather, and it seems unlikely to me that Raphael would assist you in trying to override an individuals will for themselves.

Try calling on him with the desire to ease your grandfathers passing, and have it be swift and painless.

Death comes to us all. Ask that during his final hours, he is comforted, and led to peace.

Marbas, Rafael, Rantka and Hent’yos are spirits you should look into for healing. see if you can have some of them work together.

I understand, but [b][i]I[/i][/b] don't think his time has come yet. He should live much longer. I wanna do everything I can.

What you want, is perhaps not what your grandfather wants. The will of the individual over matters that strictly speaking, only concern that individual, trumps everything else.

Getting old is not fun, nor a desirable steady state of existence. The love of his life (presumably) just died. Its not uncommon for someone with a very close bond to another, especially one formed over decades, to die very shortly after the other one does. I dont think its coincidence at all; its the person deciding to leave on a subconscious level, and being adamant about it. The universe will oblige them then, and bring about their desire in perhaps unexpected ways.

Ok people tell me that Raphael comes to me, but I can't hear him. Any idea why that might be?

Is the question that you have confirmed via a third party that Raphael is coming to you, but you cannot hear him, or is the question why isnt Raphael coming to you at all?

If its the former, then your psychic senses need more training.

If its the latter, then perhaps your request is being denied. Im a firm believer that a spirit does not HAVE to come to you at all, if it doesnt feel like it, or if it knows you are going to ask it something its not willing to do, or whatever. Its their choice.

Perhaps if you desired something different, however, Raphael would come to you. I might suggest asking not for healing, because that may be contrary to the will of your grandfather, and it seems unlikely to me that Raphael would assist you in trying to override an individuals will for themselves.

Try calling on him with the desire to ease your grandfathers passing, and have it be swift and painless.

Death comes to us all. Ask that during his final hours, he is comforted, and led to peace.[/quote]

Yes I have confirmed via third party, someone asked Raphael this for me.

I don’t think he really wants to die. When I was visiting him. I gave him my hand and he took it with his both hands firmly grasping as hard as he could as if asking for help and closing his eyes. He didn’t do it to my mom, he didn’t do it to my dad, he did it to me.

Well that’s besides the point somebody has helped me out already with my grandpa so my only question stands right now is how do I increase my psychic abilites? Do you have something I can closely follow step by step? I am trying to open my third eye, I’ve been at it for about a month and no results yet.

Thank you for your answers! :slight_smile:

Im still working on psychic senses as well so Im not an expert, but Id say there isnt a step by step program that is going to work for everybody, unfortunately.

For me its like a slow awakening of the senses, and its just kinda happening. What Im doing, is staying observant, and vigilant, for anything out of ordinary sensory wise, and meditating (more or less) on those things, just keeping them in my mind, and ruminating on the event.

Is that ALL thats being done? Consciously, yes. Unconsciously, and by other entities, surely not.

Perhaps you should choose an entity who you intuitively trust, and who is skilled in magic (which encompasses the psychic senses IMO), and ask them to teach you to enhance your senses. I would say having a guide behind the scenes so to speak, would be extremely beneficial and allow us to accomplish things and attain levels that might otherwise take 10x or 20x longer if done purely on our own.

[quote=“Aqak, post:7, topic:7189”]… my only question stands right now is how do I increase my psychic abilites? Do you have something I can closely follow step by step? I am trying to open my third eye, I’ve been at it for about a month and no results yet.

Thank you for your answers! :)[/quote]

I personally think the focus on opening the third eye leads a lot of people to get frustrated, but E.A. wrote an article about it that’s copied in full here, that might help.

As for methods, the book Evoking Eternity on here is very good, you can find it under Program Catalogue > Complete Works, and there are many great posts on here - just a case of rummaging round and using the Search function. :slight_smile: