My First Summoning of the Dark Ones and a Feminine Energy Came Through

I decided I wanted the first encounter to be special and so I checked into a hotel because I wanted to be in a space that was grand. Kind of like if I were to go on a date I’d want it to be really nice. So I selected a rather nice hotel in a building that looked perfect for meeting with the Dark Ones. Online it showed to cost more than a $100 per night for a corner room and I really did not have that kind of money and was going to go with a different hotel that was less money but then I was like this is the Dark Ones let me just pay whatever the amount is because the building looked perfect for it over other hotel buildings. I knew downtown Austin was not where I wanted to go and the Domain was too crowded and those buildings were too … they are nice just did not have the energy I was felt was compatible with whom I was meeting. I wanted to set the mood and please them. So this building was really nice as well and grand looking and it had the energy I was after. It just cost more money after realizing it had special rates for corner rooms. Didn’t realize I was going to go with a corner room until I saw it on their site. So while I was driving to the hotel I kept hearing to go forward with it and that I was on the right path. As I got closer to the hotel, I began to speak in tongues (the type spoke in certain Christian churches usually non-denominational) which is rare as it’s not happened in a long time. I’m not on that Christian path anymore but it was one of those things that you take away from it what you can and leave the rest behind. So I suppose in that sense the ‘Holy Spirit’ and its gifts had not left me. I’ll look at it like that for now. So I felt a bit overwhelmed as I spoke in tongues while driving like I was about to cry for some reason. I sensed that I would be getting the room cheaper than advertised. Like a sensation more than a voice if you know what I mean. I just continued to pull into the parking lot and parked the vehicle. I walked to the door and went inside. Long story short, I got the room for a cheaper price without asking. I was still expecting to pay the price that was online despite the sensation that I’d get it for a lower price. She asked me if I wanted to book it online and I said if it’s cheaper and she asked me, “What is it online?” and I showed her (which was over 100 dollars) and she looked me at and said, “I’ll give it to you for $99.” I was like, “Oh! Thank you.” and smiled and immediately thought of the sensation I got that I’d get for it cheaper. Typically with hotels the online rate is cheaper and being that I was a walk-in, they tend to charge more for walk-ins especially last minute. But she gave me a cheaper rate than the online rate and she really didn’t have to. She didn’t know I was a member of the brand, but for that room they didn’t have a member rate anyway. But I was able to put the room reservation under my membership for any points.

So prior to going I had bought a lot of candles that I did not have at the moment. And I proceeded to set things up. I did think this hotel would have a pretty darkened room because I know the brand to be good with blackout curtains. They had them at that hotel but the way they installed them allows for some light to come through on the sides unlike their other properties. I was frustrated because I needed the room dark. But that turned out fine anyway as I ended up meeting with the Dark Ones a little after 9pm by that time it was dark outside and thus helped darkened the room to the desired darkness.

I had the things ready and set up to meet them (the Dark Ones). I took a shower as I wanted to be clean when meeting them especially since it was my first time. I wanted to make a good impression. The Dark Ones came but I did not hear them speak first. A feminine energy spoke and with a tremendous authority in her voice – it was very strong. And at one point in the meeting she sung a song to me as well and it was so hypnotic. I wish I had recorded the meeting. The best way I can explain the vibe of it was you remember the Jungle Book where Mowgli had come across a lady at the water. The song almost sounded or had a similar vibe to that. It was mesmerizing is the word I’m looking for. She had a very thick accent like from Barbados. She actually did most of the talking and the Dark Ones spoke briefly after she did. At least I had trusted they were the Dark Ones. I really cannot verify any of it as with anything spiritual. I just go with the flow. In general, when speaking to spirits they seem to have a more masculine sounding voices and some male while other entities were neither male or female, and a few times a more feminine energy would speak and were female.

Anyway, so it was an experience with them. I noticed upon waking the next day, that I was going to call upon them again, but before I could set up, the feminine energy I heard speak last night immediately started talking to me. There’s this sensation I feel when they are near, like my skin feels like I’ve got chills for the lack of a better of word, it starts from my arms it seems and then spreads and does this motion of going up and down my body as if it’s pulsating. It’s interesting observing my body’s response to it all. Now I cannot say I feel powerful. I just know something has happened and I’m in observant mode of it. I was extremely interested in seeing any of them materializing but was told in time I will see them. And I recall Koetting saying to not focus on seeing them materialize that the outcome is more important. Well while that may be true for some people, my desire is to actually see them. That is a goal of mine. I want to see who they are. It’s along the same lines of people saying don’t focus on the money focus on what it can give you. But noooo, I actually want the money. There’s this guy I saw on some show on either Lifetime or HGTV channel, where the guy just loved looking at the zeros trailing after the first digit in his bank account. That’s what I want. I just want the money. People want money to get things and you don’t always need money for that, but I’m not one who really wants things. I may not be explaining this entirely accurately, but I’m sure someone understands what I’m saying here.

Back to the Dark Ones and this Feminine Entity, they said the spirit I saw in the tree the other day was just the beginning. I’ll put details of that experience in a different post ( UPDATE: here is the link to the post with the details of that experience Anyone Encounter the Spirit/Face of Money? Help Remove Money Block? ) It happened a day or so before deciding to summon the Dark Ones.I summoned the Dark Ones because I was not getting satisfactory results and wanted unlimited power to be able to handle it all myself. I was in the frame of mind that sometimes if you want something done right you have to do it yourself. So I was after unlimited power at that point, the reason I decided to summon the Dark ones. I remained respectful in my approach. I’m not the arrogant type and don’t quite understand this whole “commanding” spirits to do things and why you’d want to “trap” an entity. Like I’m still in the frame of mind that I wouldn’t want to be treated that way so want to treat entities in a respectful way especially when asking for their help. I don’t know maybe some entities prefer to be commanded and treated like slaves kind of like how some people like that sort of treatment. I don’t know. I just try the respectful approach.

So I really should have recorded the session as it was very interesting and different from Koetting’s experience. Like I said, I did not go in thinking it would be the same. I know everyone will have their different experiences just as when dealing with people. One person may treat one person one way and the next a different way all depends on various factors. But like I said, I do not feel powerful and I’m not sure what the session did as I didn’t really feel any different. I didn’t see anything different. I don’t know. I know like a couple days after things started to get shaken up in an area I wanted some help and it did not work out in my favor at all. Like at all. I had one of those moments that Koetting talked about when his job fired him and he sought a spirit to fix it because his feelings were hurt and the spirit basically told him his job already made a decision to fire him and that him asking for help from them (the demon I believe) was too late. I remember thinking when I heard Koetting say that, that it was like what’s the point of asking demons or any spirit for help if they are limited in their powers? But he said what ended up happening was his last check was for 3 times I think the amount. So the demon had done that for him. So when things did not work out and basically they showed me it was too late or showing me the reason for the delay and it was shown to me in a very hurtful way and I just never got a positive outcome at all from it unlike Koetting at least he got some money out of his situation. One of the things I sought help for was not money related but what I’m saying is I didn’t get any happy ending at all. None. So Koetting was good lucky in that sense that though he was let go of from his job, the demon was still able to give him something else. You see what I’m saying. I didn’t even get that. It was bad news all the way through. But I thanked spirit for trying and like I’m baffled that spirits are limited in what they can do. They are no different than trying to get help from a person. I had this mindset that things not of this world would be more limitless. So I am kind of struggling with this knowledge. When Koetting spoke about how that demon couldn’t somehow change the mind of his employer to allow him to keep his job, I just found that disturbing and in disbelief. When he got the final check for more than he was supposed to get, and how he described the way the woman spoke when he went to tell her the amount was too much, it made me wonder if the demon he called for help was a shapeshifter. And that maybe the demon was going to do some shapeshifting into one of the people who’d say he is not getting fired. But since all the decision makers had already made a decision, the demon was not able to shapeshift into one of them to make the decision. Just a thought that crossed my mind some time after thinking about all this awareness that spirits/entities are limited in what they can do for you just like any old person walking around. So my expectations have been lowered tremendously. It’s reality. They have powers but trying to find the best entity for the job so to speak is not any easier than trying to find a human. But as said, I did thank the entities that tried to help me. The feminine energy seems to be around me more than not and at one point started to concern me because I don’t know their powers just like I don’t know what the powers of any person unless they are revealed to me directly or indirectly. The tone in which she spoke was almost threatening. Not to me but just something that gave me pause and I’ll leave it at that. She assured me she would do no harm but you can tell in her tone she is itching to do harm. That’s how she started to come across recently. The other spirits have been like her a bit more gentle. I do not sense the Dark Ones, so not sure if they’re around. I don’t feel any different as in power, I feel worse because it didn’t work out at all on any level. I wasn’t out to hurt anyone either in my requests. Man this is lengthy. So much more to share but I’ll leave it at that for now.

Trying to organize my introduction post since it was originally lengthy: Hi from Austin/Round Rock, TX area. Anyone in Texas?

I think the demon decided that Koetting didn’t need a crappy job he probably didn’t even like all that much. Demons don’t seem to be real big on that doing stuff you hate just for money idea and other non-authentic self ideas people have because they seem like a quick fix for your problems.

Hi @Jastiv. Thanks for commenting. :slight_smile: I see you took a snippet of what was said but there was more to it than that to keep things in proper context. :wink: I based my comments on what Koetting said the demon told him and your perspective was inaccurate. I’m guessing you didn’t see the video he spoke of this experience. The demon told him it was too late. That tells me and anyone else that the demon he sought for help was not capable of changing the employer’s mind to keep Koetting as an employee. That doesn’t sound like someone with unlimited power. So that’s why I said what I said, keeping things in the context in which Koetting spoke of his experience.

I mean I get it now and should have known anyway considering things I’ve experienced myself that some demons, spirits, angels, entities just can’t do it all. Not much different than a person walking this Earth. I think I just wanted to be right in my mindset that those in the spirit realm are unlimited in what they can do. I didn’t want to believe otherwise because it would not be good news to me if I was wrong. This wasn’t the case of will power otherwise the demon would have just said that to Koetting instead of the other thing. But it takes me back to that saying that goes something like, ‘as it is above so it is below.’ So I don’t like this revelation I’ve received but I am accepting it. So if you got a problem that needs fixing that is beyond your own ability, you have to find the one who can help and will help.

All the demon could do was give him additional money in his last paycheck more than he was supposed to get. Perhaps if he had called upon a different entity who did have the power to change minds then he would still be an employee at that time in his life. After all, we know it is possible to change anyone’s mind on anything if you know how to and how to do it effectively. One popular way is the power of persuasion, which happens regularly among people – it’s nothing new. If one is not good at it, then naturally that person tries to find someone who can help. Like calling a call center and trying to find one who can help and usually it’s the supervisors who do great change since those below are limited in what they can do and what they have access to. Or like trying to call a corporate office to get a desired outcome and if that does not work some people file lawsuits …they keep seeking others in more powerful positions. And if that doesn’t work some even try seeking things beyond this world for help and so on and so on. In his case, Koetting reached out to someone (a specific demon in this case and I forgot the name of the one he called for help) who did not possess the skill, or any skill or power for that matter, that could change the circumstance that would allow him to have kept his job.

I mean don’t get me wrong here, it’s good to know just my expectations were lowered. Just like you wouldn’t seek a plumber to fix your love life if s/he has no expertise in the field. You’d seek someone with more experience and more power and more proven power. I just had wanted to believe those in spirit all had unlimited power so I could just ask one and not have to do all this work trying to contact the right entity for help. It’s just as time consuming if not more than trying to get help from people sometimes because there are a plethora of entities and then some don’t even respond. You might even get some with an attitude. So it puts one back to picking up the phone and trying to reach another til someone answers who can help and then will help.

If I could have unlimited power like I wanted when calling upon the Dark Ones, then I could just do it myself and wouldn’t have to rely on any person or entity or ask anyone for help or losing time sleep and energy (and sometimes money) waiting for stuff to get done. I find d security in knowing something is done especially when I am the one handling it. Asking any entity or person you give away that control and then are on their time. I don’t like that. I’m sure someone can relate to what I’m saying. But it is what it is and so got to live with the reality of it because it won’t change.

Update: replying from mobile phone so please excuse any errors.

I think you have a misunderstanding about spirits. Contrary to the prattling of the religious among us, no spirit is completely unlimited. There are universal laws they must follow in expressing their power, such as always coming when called, and only being able to draw their own seal, and they cannot make something out of nothing. They have to work within the mechanisms of the physical world, which includes Time. True magick is not like it is portrayed in the movies.

In the event EA was talking about, he fucked up by partying and making an ass out of himself, and because of his fuck up, the decision was already made to fire him before he had even evoked King Paimon. Persuasion only works if there is time to put on the pressure, and once a decision is made and the wheels put in motion, it is much harder to influence someone. When “the mind is made up” it is extremely difficult to change it because it is backed by the Will.

Hi @DarkestKnight. Thanks for commenting. There is no misunderstanding on my part. I have my own personal experiences to go on. I’ve said nothing about movies or anything else. So I won’t even comment in that. You have brought up other factors, that had I gone into them it would have made my post extremely lengthy on top of it already being long. Hehe. It would’ve been a book – volume one. :laughing: So I chose to not bring in other factors. I was sticking to one area because all that I said still applies even when you start talking about universal laws and other things. It does not change what I said. In fact you are only proving my point. I’m not sure if you noticed that. I may be new to this forum but I am not new by any means to spirits. You said:

Difficult for the unskilled, one lacking power, but not impossible. We’re not talking about trying to change one’s mind that they have eyes. We’re just talking about changing someone’s mind to keep someone as an employee. It happens. Employers have been known to change their minds and rehire someone they recently fired to give them another chance for whatever reason. The fact is their mind was previously made up and later changed. This happens more often than people think. Someone had the power to do that otherwise it would never happen for anyone. Koetting didn’t get that type of help from one who had the power – not during and not afterwards. Thats just what it is. You can toss in other factors if you want but it won’t change he didn’t reach the right one to help him keep his job. Some people do far worse and end up getting their job back. Chain of command…need to know who can get you the desired outcome, regardless how one misbehaved, if you cannot on your own. People have done far worse on their jobs than Koetting and they kept their jobs and others who got fired even got rehired and some of them are still doing bad things. So it is possible is what I’m saying even when a mind is made up – it can be changed if one knows how or who can get it changed in their favor. That has been proven time and time again regardless how awful someone may have been.

Update: Oh and I’m not religious far from it. Hehe. So who were you referring to in this thread? Did I miss something … did someone religious comment and delete their post? Confused.

You said it yourself. You had expectations as to what spirits were capable of, and you were disappointed when they weren’t fulfilled. Those kind of expectations tend to come from movies and/or religion, that is all I’m saying.

You’re right. It does happen. However, it depends largely upon what got you fired in the first place, and whose call it was to fire you. EA was fired for bad behaviour, and very few employers can overlook that. Personally, I have never seen anyone get rehired after doing “far worse,” as you claim, but maybe the rules are different where you live.

I was referring to the people on this forum that praise certain spirits all the time and make claims that they can do anything, when experience shows that is not in the least bit true.

It’s become clear you did not understand what I said. You assumed and incorrectly it came from movies or religion despite the other thing I said. I would invite you reread my post again as I said more than the little snippet you quoted.

As far as the employer thing, you’re tossing in more factors. You can do that all day long if you’d like but it still will not change what was said. He did not reach the person or entity that could help him keep his employee status. I don’t know where you live either, but if you’re interested pay attention to what goes on different cities in the nation (if you’re in the US, at least) when people get fired and then rehired and look at the stuff they did and then compare it to Koetting’s experience – if you don’t know anyone personally who works in HR. It’s not hidden from anyone who’s paying attention. I won’t go further into that like I can. Just I’m on mobile and I was going to cite sources for you and anyone else reading. I prefer desktop and I’m on the road so nit set up right now. But to keep my point in front of everything, my point is simple, had he reached out to someone who had the power and influence to change one’s mind and circumstance then he would have had his job back. Period.

Now if Koetting misrepresented the details of the demon he called upon and his experience, then that is between him and that demon. But I’m going on what he said of his experience when he attempted to get help from someone, an attempt that failed at helping him remain employed by that particular company.

And thanks for clarifying the religious comment. I’m still new here on this forum so I’ve not come across those people yet. But thanks for the head’s up. Hehe.