My first real progress on my clair senses thanks to Loki. A bittersweet experience

I like to give a big thank you to Loki. I have not my clair senses developed yet (or not as I would wish) so on Saturday 1st I asked Him for his help on unlocking the parts of my brain, specially my 3rd eye, so I can perceive things better. A few moments later I started to feel a warm heat on the upper half of my head.

On Sunday 2nd I slept almost all day because I was so tired.

On Monday, when I was on my job, I suddenly had a vision of my brother in law hunged dead on the garage of my in-laws, I freaked out for my vision, said to my employees that I needed to leave and that I would come back later. I drove the faster that I could to my in-laws house (they was out of town), ringed the doorbell just by custom, climbed the roof, ran to the garage (that is on the back) and still being on the roof I sadly confirmed my vision. The same hook from the ceiling, the same band to tie and even the same color, him in the same position, everything. I rushed to climb down, cutted the band with a hand saw, untied the band from his neck and tried to revive him but there was nothing that I could do. Then called to my wife. She was already on way because she also felt that something was bad. She started to scream and cry by phone. I hunged up the phone, called 911, opened the front and garage doors. In a moment, my wife was there screaming and crying. I invited her to dismiss her brother in privacy before the emergency personnel arrived. That night and the next I couldn’t sleep because a song was playing constantly in my head. Wednesday was the day of the funeral and then I understood that the song was a message from my brother in law for my wife and I tell her about that. When I searched that song on Spotify and played for her I started to shake and almost fainted and she started to cry but she thanked him for the message.

This week was one of my darker weeks of all my life, but anyway I like to give a big thank you to Loki. It was hard but it was also a blessing. Hope to continue working with Him when the time is right.

8 Likes

Damn…Sorry to hear that.

2 Likes

Send Loki in my direction. I would like. I have posted my experiences on this forum and got no replies so maybe with Loki I stand a better chance of getting indepth analysis.

2 Likes

Just check this thread. This is what I did. @Alahimavatara is obviously more advanced than me as I am only a novice so he talk about different results than mine.

A post was split to a new topic: How can I summon Enki?

Just a correction: who helped me was not Loki but Enki. I was with the feeling in my throat when I write it so I made that mistake. My public apologies, Mr. Enki. :pray: