My First Productive Conversation With Lucifer

So, this is pretty neat.

Last night I had called upon Lucifer to come, and he DID… but his initial presence produced a lot of reactive fear. It was sensing the presence of something so clearly NOT in my head, but outside me, that freaked me out because it was a clearly distinct personal energy that was right in my face.

So tonight I did a Pathworking through Raziel to Achaiah, one of the 72 Kabbalist of angels, to remove my fear and reconcile any potential enmity left over between Lucifer and I. That went very well, Achaiah’s inner voice was clear and distinct and helpful, he agreed to help but cautioned me to simply be aware of the primal nature of many demons.

When I ended the Pathworking, I immediately called upon Lucifer, just using his name. He made his presence felt and it was gentle. He was kind and even joking in certain respects. I asked him if he could give me something simple but practical to use here and now. He did, and it works- here is what it is-

The Rite of the Smoldering Pentagram, for enhanced mental projection and clarity of thought, also to aid in astral travel-

1. Make a pentagram with your right hand in the air in front of you, but form it of blackened flames that emit from the heart chakra through the hands.

2. Hear the hiss of the fire and see the smoke rise from this pentagram.

3. Using your hands, lay it before you on the floor.

4. In the center of the pentagram, picture that the surface is made of black glass or obsidian, then psychically inscribe in red flame the Sigil of Lucifer.

5. Then, visualize inhaling the smoke rising from the black flame pentagram. Take in breaths of it and let it fill your heart and body and head. Feel the swirling sensation of the smoke and let your mental/astral body slowly adopt this smoke like characteristic.

6. When you feel ready, mentally or astrally journey to any place you like. The experience should be more vivid and the ease and clarity of thought and detail in the places you visit should be enhanced.

7. When done, destroy the pentagram in reverse order. Wipe off the Sigil of Lucifer. Visualize the smoke ceasing. Shatter the center of the pentagram that is like obsidian black glass and reabsorb it into your body. Reabsorb the black flame of the pentagram back into your body.

8. Ground to return your energetic potentiality to the same as the earth and open the eyes.

One of the things he showed me is if you stand in the center of the pentagram and it is large enough, it helps to use it as a portal/elevator/ conveyance to the infernal realm. Or really any realm.

I experienced this, wrote this and then tried it again and it does work.

Give it a whirl and tell me your thoughts. I am going to have to try a lot of vision work with the demons, because my living circumstances don’t permit bodily rituals right now. Though I can always incorporate postures and hand gestures to vision work, it will have to be Pathworking and vision work that predominate. Pretty stoked.

5 Likes