My First Norse Deity: Loki

And what if energy, is a lie?

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter to me. It’s a useful model for me to work with, so that’s what I use.

In the end, I only care about results.

They call it “The Mysteries” for a reason. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I know, the original point of me posting that was, are we all so sure? Can we be so certain? Originally this was directed at @AndEternity but now, I think it’s a question for everyone.

2 Likes

That’s true, but I wasn’t commenting on this reality, only on the existence of spirits, only things that “happen in the head”. But yes, one of the first tenets of Buddhism that you must realize is that this reality is an illusion, and we must escape it.

I for one make a set of three assumptions: firstly, the universe exists in a real and tangible way; secondly, that I can learn something about reality, that it’s not all random and chaos, that there exists an order; and thirdly, models with predicative capabilities are more useful than models without.

These three assumptions guide most of the rest of my contemplation. The world may be illusory, and I may be wrong on my assumption, but that doesn’t help me practically.

2 Likes

With that logic, you can’t send something to scare someone else in their sleep then have them tell you about it, because than only you had that experience.

I had a friend make fun of me, so I sent a demon. Scared him shitless while he slept as he said he would. My friend described him to a T.

So, I’m not saying entities are imaginary. Only that they exist in your reality. Therefore, since you are prime focus through which you view your reality, any events that the entities you communicate with cause is certainly within their power and job description. After all, this is your power (as source) they are unlocking. So, an entity can interact with a third party because he is existing in your reality. Hell, I’m existing in your reality. And simultaneously, I’m existing in my reality. So, it’s not at all impossible.

But, if you didn’t mind, which demon? Have you ever summoned the Goetic demons, and did they look like their pictures and physical description?

I use entities in my works because it puts an intelligence towards a task and gets much better results.

Literally that’s what I’ve been saying their for this whole time.

Secondly many spirits will tell people the same thing as well as teach the same lessons.

Only because each entity is an archetype of a kind of ability of source. And in so far as Raphael is generally an angel of healing, and Michael an angel of protection, and Samael and angel of death, they’re going to have similar characteristics across the board. But there is still a lot of difference. Like the amount of people who swear Lucifer and Satan are two different entities or one and the same. Or people who have entities tell them that they have other forms as other deities. I know that other people think that Raphael is also Thoth and Hermes. There is a lot of similarities, but there are also a lot of differences and it’s those differences I’m pointing at.

There is an old thread that was just revived with Lilith and everyone commenting on shared experiences.

Yes, I was the one who revived it and I read though it too. But not everyone had the same experiences with Lilith. One guy said that Lilith was a poisonous presence to him and completely drained the life from his existence until he banished her and he regretted working with her and couldn’t understand how people could call her like a mother or a lover. That’s a pretty big difference if you ask me.

I can go on and get technical, and even ask for clarification so you’d understand better, but I’m tired. Basically if everyone experiences with philosophy and personality were vastly different, then that would be the case, but for your comments to be true, then they would have to live in a collective consciousness, which they do. Making them independent.

Well, have a good night. But, how does being a part of a collective shared consciousness, make them independent consciousness exactly?

1 Like

Thoth is not Hermes or Raphael. Thoth is Metatron. This is a confusion from historical and analytical text from written by people with no magickal experience.

You prove my point.

They hail from different realms. They do not live within consciousness, only connect with it as they are non physical. i feel the energy of different spirits around me every hour of every day. Touching my face when invisible to remind me that they are always there.

I’m not saying that they’re imaginary. Just that the entities you interact with are in a sense tailored to your experiences. You’re the one who said they’er part of the collective consciousness, not I. I have also felt the energies of different entities that I work with when they are not present of when I’m not in a trance state.

My personal legions and other entities, just as strong, or stronger than anything from the Goetia. I can send them to do stuff. The teacher in the class I used to take could see specific ones when I called them as well as hear them. It sounds like your advocating that spirits only exist in ones head when I, as well as others I know can experience them simultaneously and physically without the need for a meditative state.

I’m not saying their imaginary, just that the entities which you encounter are specific to your reality. In that instance, as in your previous post, it’s that they are parts of your reality, therefore they are able to interact with your spirits.

Like watch, I’ll send a demon lady to go tell Micah she’s real right now.

Why not send one to me? What would it matter to me if a demon lady says hi to Micah?

2 Likes

I am going to have to chime in on this one. Yes, there are some entities that exist independently of us.

Take Lucifer for example. He is all the rage on this forum and has been for quite some time. A few weeks ago I was placed into a trance like state where in my third eye I could see him very, very clearly. Although I am quite confident of myself, in no way can I take credit for the interaction. Lucifer is not part of the pathworking that I am following by EA. I had no interest at all in reaching him, nor was I focused on him. After I said that I was not allowed to evoke him lest I should stray from my path which leads me to Enkidorat, I felt a surge of positive vibration put on me, along with the feeling that he had graciously offered his services, and I could not accept it at this time.

I find that my reaching out through the veil is only NoW as potent as what they have been RandomlY doing to contact me in the past. I have yet to produce as clear an image of Hades, Astarte, or a few others as they have spontaneously done on their own. They may be unformed consciousness during some of our evocations. But that does not mean that they do not spontaneously materialize at other times.

1 Like

^ I tend to agree with MagickMike, also spontaneous self-evocations by spirits I wasn’t expecting - I’m going to be lazy and copy-paste what I mentioned before on this, because I think it’s relevant:

my basic theory on why is that what you believe may affect the manifestation, and therefore, how the spirit appears and reacts.

You know how, to get online and view a website, you need a program called a browser?

You can set browsers to make all the text on sites come out a specific way, you can block javascript (which gives a lot of the interactive functionality & other aspects on a web page, and blocking it can totally cripple the way some sites display) - and the belief you take into any magickal interaction seems to be like that.

It seems to affect what kind of manifestation you get, including limiting some of the ways the spirit will act, or what it will say to you.

Note that even with 25+ years experience in magick, I’m still only saying “seems to be” because I wouldn’t presume to know it all.

So, belief isn’t a passive thing, in magick - it can affect what you get delivered to you.

This site has a clear comparison of the different descriptions from grimoires of the very same being: LittleDoomWitch - Buné

Check the link for “Demons” in their menu for more comparisons of the very same beings as seen by different magicians.

I covered some of the reasons a spirit may appear differently in this post:

2 Likes

I actually look at the individual spirits as “User Interfaces” to the “Universal Consciousness”. The same computer program can look and act entirely differently for two different users because they’re using different user interfaces to access the same data.

And my own experiences support that.

I actually decided to test this out earlier today, so I went into a trance state and had a little soul travel meeting with a real world “marketing expert” I’ve never met. The only thing I know about this guy is his public persona and how he appears on video. I’m familiar with his mannerisms and his work.

And it sounded just like him. He gave me the advice I needed and it was sound advice. I could easily see this guy giving me the same advice in a real face-to-face meeting with him.

But at the end of it, I asked if he was really just a mask that was being worn by [insert my own personal name for the forces of the Form and Formless]. He said “What? That’s crazy, man. I’m …” and gave me the marketing guy’s name. But then he smiled real big and winked at me. lol

My goal with sharing this stuff isn’t to say “I’m right, you’re wrong”. I’m just sharing my experiences so we’ve all got more data, more reference points, to consider this stuff from.

The important part is to form your own model that lets you work with these forces in ways that are useful for you.

4 Likes

^ I completely agree!! :smiley:

5 Likes

Holy shit! Two people have agreed with each other on the BALG forums! It’s gonna rain frogs and candy! lol

7 Likes

Could you tell me how to Evoke Loki, he has made signs that he wants to work with me and wants me to evoke him tonight and I also have wanted to work with him for a while

1 Like

You can use his rune and I think there’s some sigils people use for him around the forum, not entirely sure on the second part. There’s also different rituals online.

1 Like

Thanks, which rune is his? I know the one that starts with a t is Thor’s, but do not know Loki’s

I know some use this bindrune.

and this:

2 Likes

Thank you

Loki is totally awesome!!!

2 Likes

Isn’t that the sigil of the Sirius star instead?

1 Like

Oh…! I could kiss him. =^-^=

1 Like