My first mojo

I’m working on my first mojo just curious to get peoples opinion.

I used a metalic thread to seal it up. I think it turned out really nice

8 Likes

Mojo?

1 Like

Mojo bag. They have an assortment of herbs, crystals, etc that is blessed by the loa/orishas/saints/ancestors to bring a particular effect on your life.

4 Likes

Ohh sweet

1 Like

Yeah I’m pretty happy with it.

1 Like

So this is my finished product. I’m contemplating drawing a sigil for what I’m wanting on it for more intent. I’m also getting ready to start feeding it.

3 Likes

A personal sigil on a mojo is an excellent idea.

1 Like

It looks great! What are you going to feed it?

2 Likes

Whiskey to start with.

3 Likes

Excellent mojo bag. I make them now and again myself. I usually feed mine with oils. I usually leave rum or whisky in a shot glass as an offering but now you have given me ideas. Very nice.

3 Likes

Cool, I have one- called a " Wanga". I refresh it once a year by letting it sit in red wine for a day/ overnight. I have also been directed to bury it in the ground at the base of a palm tree for a day too.

2 Likes

So I’ve added a sigil to mine and also completed my initial charge. I’m not sure how often I need to continue to feed it. I used an apple infused whiskey for my initial charge and doubt I’ll do that again. The apple made it sticky.

The other with black stitches is my wives first mojo. She is wanting to do a sigil for a unicorn because woman lol.

2 Likes