My first magickal project

I want to use my affinity for energy work to better society so I’m going to try to turn a few pedophiles “off” or make them stop lusting in general. Does anyone have any ideas for training regarding this endeavor?

6 Likes

First question of all is… Do you know how to turn someone on manipulating his/her energy? Then you should learn to do the opposite.
The issue here is not learning how to do that. The problem here is how will you reach all of them. The first part, and the most difficult is Identification of that people,individually and collectively.

3 Likes

I was thinking about learning to read lust energy. There is definitely a bad vibe attached to the specific form of lust that is pedophilia

2 Likes

How can you know that there is a bad vibe attached to it, if you still haven’t learned it?
Maybe you may be mixing you ethics with the magick practise (especifically the energy related to ethic and unethic acts). I firmly believe that the bad vibe attached to it only appears if the pedophile knows that what he/she is desiring is wrong. But if the pedo thinks that s/he is OK to have that emotions and don’t see them as “bad”, they won’t develop bad emotions from it.

1 Like

Huh. Good point.

I guess I have something to ponder :joy:

I may be wrong though! Every person feels the energy in a different way. What you should do is check for yourself how can you differenciate the energy. If it works for you, then brilliant.
PM me if you want me to help you thinking about the idea of the thread.

1 Like

That’s a yes for @dagar. :smiley:

I respectfully disagree, pedophiles LOVE to engage in lengthy explanations of why what they’re doing is fine and harmless and even good for kids, and even the really sadistic ones still don’t see it as wrong, per se, there are loads of web pages about this but I haven’t had my coffee yet so don’t feel like trying to link them.

This is to most well-known in the UK:

This group had spokesmen (and women) lobbying for abolition of laws about the age of consent in our Parliament and were publishing magazines and giving press and TV interviews.

We had a person on this forum arguing pedophilia (no lower age limit) is a sexual preference like any other, and making lengthy rationalisations I will not dignify by repeating them. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thank you for your post @Lady_Eva. The link you have attached is really interesting ,but the situation is dreadful and sad.

I get your point of view, and I think is right as well. I unfortunately only can explain my point of view from a psychiatric perspective (previous professional background that I have). I have professionaly met pedos who feel bad about it, and who (most of them) have been previously abused by other pedos when they were children. It is obvious that only most of that ones will get mental health help, and not the ones who think that what they do is OK.
It is…a complicated matter. Generalising, regardless of what we say, is not the accurate truth or approach about the issue. Unfortunately we cannot perform an official qualitative research, where the pedos voluntary apply and take part, in which they get interviewed.
And this gets even more tricky is you get energy and magic/sense perception into it.
Every single person is unique and has got his/her own energy “trademark”, even if you find similar patterns between people (after all, we are millions in the Earth). Imagine trying to scan every single pedo, and create/analyse a structured pattern of energy that all of them might (or not) share.
Then, target them somehow.
I think it is very hard to work from a collective perspective.
I can see you are replying, and I will be really happy to read your response.

I personally like these kind of debates, as it puts us out of our comfort zone, and we can always learn from other’s perspective.

3 Likes

That (edit for clarity) LEADS TO validating their “it’s just a sexuality, and the abuser recognised it in those kids and brought it out” argument, which is one of the ones that got made on here and which I have seen elsewhere. There is a drive to make pedophilia a sexuality like any other sexual preference, it’s been going on for decades but has renewed itself recently with the rise of identity politics.

There is more could be said on that but it verges into the topic of politics which is now not permitted as a topic for discussion on here: BALG RULES - Please read them! - #80 by Lady_Eva

Btw @anon48532061 I haven’t been posting much recently, sorry if it looks like I’m jumping on you, just posting with my member hat on, this activism angle is a topic I know a lot about, here’s Britain’s now-Prime Minister for example:

And this is still happening, until recently medium.com had a whole section for poor oppressed pedophiles to talk, basically, about how society needed to accomodate them, here’s one example:

3: Pedophilia Is Gross/A Mental Illness/A Sickness

Actually, this is a misconception that is perpetrated by the media as well as well-meaning psychology groups: Sexual attraction does not give someone a disorder, and a disorder is defined as something that significantly interferes with someone’s day-to-day life. That interference can happen in a variety of ways: Difficulty with social interaction, with learning, with basic function, etc. A disorder in the mental health world means that someone is having troubles.

This is the link, now seems they have reconsidered and removed it, but they had a whole category as you can see from the URL (in bolded text): https://medium.com/pedophiles-about-pedophilia/your-arguments-against-pedophiles-debunked-ae017a199006?source=collection_home—2------0----------------. Some of those arguments were leading into “criticising pedophiles should be a hate crime” which is murky territory indeed.

My tl;dr and very much back on the topic is that while a massive movement like this is indeed comprised of unique individuals with all the things you mention, the overall drive is a thoughtform and that thoughtform can be attacked in various ways, so the rationalisations of the individual pedophile is less important than the fact their outcomes are aimed at altering legislation, infiltrating and corrupting law enforcement and the judicial and child welfare systems, and so on.

So that does give a clearly defined target, everyone is unique so the same argument could be made for any magick that affects a group.

3 Likes

No probs. As I said, I consider that respectful discussions (like this one) are good to expand individual knowledge as they promote introspection.

I am really grateful for the links you have sent. I personally live in the UK, but I am from overseas, so I did not know the public UK’s perspective about the topic. Thank you so much. I will read them thouroughly. And if you don’t mind, I would love if you could send me a PM (whenever you can/want/like to) to give me more information about this topic in the UK, as you seem to know the anthropological perspective much better than me.

But now I am interested about your suggestions for this specific thread.
How would you identify, target and perform magick on a group of pedophiles? What is your approach?
I think we can get something useful from this thread.

2 Likes

I’m going to give other people time to chime in, don’t want to make this a two-hander or give the appearance I’m taking on making suggestions here.

I felt the strength of @dagar’s ability to send energy, so I have absolute faith he’s up to the task. :+1:

3 Likes

Evoke this fucker.

Jimmy Savile - Wikipedia
Force him to give all the Predator’s name he knew and kill all one by one. pedos are everywhere.

Another One can do is fight the spirit ( One can even say the Egregor but it will be technically wrong ) responsible for this kind of sexual deviation . Fight him on both astral and casual level. But This kind of Dark entities are almost On GoD like level compared 2 us. Don’t think U can win.

3 Likes

@anon48532061 @Lady_Eva . one vital point- If getting rid of pedos is the agenda then that is comparatively easy. But if making sure that innocent children don’t suffer sexual exploitation and get their lives destroyed by this permanent scars then that won’t be easy.

Majority of sexual exploitation is done by older kids upon younger kids ( sure U have encountered this type of cases in ur practice @anon48532061 ) . Now Killing those kind of kids, sending them into jails isn’t a solution. I am sure. Then what is the solution? Sex education at an early age? Don;t think that will work either. Reading about sex doesn;t stop the hormonal flood in one’s body in teenage years.
May be meditation from an early age will help. Still ‘MAY BE’ .

2 Likes

Think again. :sunglasses:

Things like that are a valid first step.

For now adult predators on kids are a good place to start.

Giving up the attainable because the perfect seems impossible can be counselled in all things, and just leads to destruction.

3 Likes

The Small God of Pedos, to borrow from Terry Pratchett mayherestinpeace. Kill it with fire.

1 Like