My first Lucifer Evocation, Help

I’m going to summon him for the first time and I have read a lot and I want the opinion of what matters most. Some say candles white and black and some say black and red.
Some say to put sigil on left hand some say to put on the table.
Also the enn … I’ve seen many versions… which one do you use?
Also I’ve seen to raise the right hand when calling for him, do I raise or not?
Do I ask what I want this first time?
Some say to ask some say to build relationship.
All post about Lucifer I’ve read already
So thanks for your opinion and help

1: Choose a method of evocation that appeals to you and follow it.

2: Candle colour generally does not matter in evocation as the candles are mainly used for simply lighting the room, not for intention like with candle magick.

5: Where you put the seal doesn’t matter, it only matters that you can see it. You can hold it, put it on your altar, or hang it on the wall in front of you. Choose whichever method is more comfortable for you because sometimes it can take 10-15 minutes for a seal to open, especially as a beginner, so you want to be able to maintain your gaze without strain.

4: Choose the enn that personally feels right to you. One will often resonate more with you than another so try them all out before the evocation and pick the one you get the most effect from. However, never fall into the trap of thinking the enns are absolutely necessary, because they are not. Evocation can easily be done without them at all. I personally don’t like them and so never use them.

1 Like

In terms of candles the color depends on which of his aspects you want to call upon. Your attire also effects this. When I invoked him I used white candles to bring about his lighter side but I wore a black robe to bring about some of his darker aspects as well. As for “how to do it” go with whatever guide resonates with you the most. Intent is the most important part of any ritual.

Ι went with the traditional way, sigil enn a white candle, and wanted to call the beloved lord of the demons as everyone here is talking about him with the most amazing words.
However, to my surprise I felt a big negative wave of feelings, a sense of frustration, loathing unpleasantness.
I used the pendulum to confirm he was there but it didn’t move to further questions.
The next day i had an awful mood, like i wanted to cry for no reason and had dark, pessimistic thoughts ( my mood daily is exactly in the opposite state)
I also did banishing so it s not possible that it was a parasite
Whats your opinion…?
@Little_Lucifer @DarkestKnight

1 Like

Were you fearful when you summoned him? Because even if you used white candles if you were fearful you may have manifested his darker aspects. If that’s the case be prepared to be put through the ringer. You very well could be completely destroyed so that you can be rebuilt. It’s also possible you got an astral parasite. If that’s the case try doing the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram on a daily basis.

You may first summon for relationship: in the Book of St Cyprian a monk evoked Lucifer and asked him precisely to get in touch, this may be a good way to go, in fact theoretically during evocation a request should be made.
About raising the right hand, if it is with palm facing forward then it has to do with structuring. That is, once opened Lucifer’s sigil by gazing at it, you visualize the entity’s form in incense smoke or in the air etc and proceed to call him: such a procedure helps to see spirits.

Noo no I wasn’t fearful, I was excited and confident because of the stories that i hsve read here :smile:
I was wondering if there is any possibility, any case to find out why he doesn’t like me…? If you work with him daily and you are close enough, maybe this could be possible…?

1 Like

I’m afraid I can get scared when he comes out of respect and for being my first time. What should I do to calm down?

1 Like

If it is him he could be testing you. He came into my life over a period of time after a drug induced kundalini awakening. He would often try to scare me to force me to confront my shadow. This may be part of your first steps in working with him. He put me on the brink of insanity to build me back up.
Lucifer is a great teacher but his ways can often be a mystery until you start learning the lessons he teaches you.

1 Like

Just learn to trust him. He’s not as scary as most people think and he will most likely understand your fears. He’s very patient once he starts working with you. If he speaks to you speak back, form a relationship with him. He can be your best friend and he can protect you from your enemies.

1 Like

Thank you very much!! I will keep your advices in mind :pray:
@Fbinut you shouldn’t be afraid, look at me haha
Im also new on working with spirits, but I have done a lot of research before.
About Lucifer, if you do a small research here you will see tones of experiences and grateful references to his name, while he has helped many ppl find a job, a good partner, he is helping to all of our struggles in life…
He is just a rebellious guy full of power and the wisdom to take care of you and your weakness.
Why should you be afraid of :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think this will help you out: Easy Spirit Summoning Technique