My first interesting experience! (President Marbas)

I summoned President Marbas and used pendulum to communicate with him, I asked three things and he answered them all.

Date: 1/27/2022
Time: around 12 AM

Preparation

First i meditated for like 10-20 minutes i guess. after that my mind was clear enough so i started the ritual. first i performed a Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram till the moment you should say “for around me shines the pentagram, and within me shines the six ray star.”

Summoning President Marbas

I turned off the lights and lighted a candle. First i drew the sigil of Marbas, while drawing i was repeating “Marbas” in my mind. after i finished drawing the candles light increased for a moment. i started gazing at sigil and chanting his enn. after chanting 2-3 times i felt something inexplicable. i continued chanting till 5 times and then i called Marbas

Marbas, Great Powerful Lion, Come to me and render your service!

I putted the pendulum on the pendulum paper (Yes, No, I don’t know, I do not answer). i asked Marbas:

Marbas, are you present?

Pendulum moved in “Yes” line.

Marbas, you improve my ability to learn math-physics and I’ll give you handmade cinnamon rolls. deal?

Pendulum moved in “Yes” line.

I was thinking of asking him to move pendulum in “No” line so i can be 1000% sure its him.

Marbas, can you move the pendulum in “No” line so…

I was about to say “so i can be sure your the one who moves the pendulum” but pendulum instantly moved in “No” line.

Closing the Ritual

I said to Marbas “Alright you can go and do the work. thanks for coming!” and did the Kabbalistic Cross of LBRP

Today i tested myself. unlike before, i don’t get surprised with hard math formulas and learn them like easy formulas.

I hope this has something helpful for you!

7 Likes

You’ll also start learning how to prepare handmade cinnamon rolls too! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes