My first experience pathworking with Lucifer

So I just got done doing a somewhat short pathworking with Lucifer and I want to share my experience here…

But first I want to mention that even though this is my first time working with Lucifer. I have been practicing and studying magick and occult philosophy for 12 years now. And I’ve worked with most spirits and entities out there this is just my first time with Lucifer in particular.

Anyway… on to the experience I had…

Since I’m primarily clairsentient ( meaning my primary psychic sense is psychic feeling ) most of what I experienced was his presence and energy. But he had a very intense yet at the same time almost calm presence to him and his energy was almost like that of a somewhat stern father figure to a degree. And what I could see as far as my clairvoyance ( or psychic sight ) which is actually my weakest psychic sense but still works obviously. Is that he actually appeared to me in human form and he had long dark brunette hair and a almost elongated yet chiseled facial structure. Now he appeared to me with a medium sized muscle tone which was interesting because you usually hear people saying he’s really muscular or something. But what I have learned from my 12 years of practicing Magick is that how a spirit appears to you is typically but not always a result of being filtered through your subconscious mind. And how your own subconscious mind interprets the information being given to it typically dictates a lot of this stuff. But in this experience that’s how he appeared to me and those are the sensations and impressions I got from him I didn’t take it much further. Because the energy was getting really intense and although I can handle a lot of spiritual energy this first encounter with him was a little overwhelming as far as the level of energy I was feeling towards the end of the pathworking.

But that’s my first experience with him which was amazing in my opinion.

4 Likes

Some of us are old. Please use paragraphs. I’m interested, but not against a wall of text.

4 Likes

I had a very similar first experience with Lucifer. Now, he’s more like a big brother to me. He is always with me, we’re energetically intertwined.

The way people describe connecting with their ‘holy guardian Angel’ is how Lucifer enriches my life. He’ll treat my enemies like a big brother would treat someone that’s bullying me and humble them up.

Then there’s a level of universal synchronicities of things coming into my life that I desire near effortlessly.

There’s only one area of my life that’s currently lacking and being here has set me on the path of success.

May your adventure with Lucifer be as fulfilling as mine has.

1 Like

Sorry sometimes I forget to use paragraphs lol it was a interesting experience indeed.

1 Like

Yeah it was definitely an interesting experience and a amazing one at that. I will continue to work with him for sure.

1 Like

No worries. Some of us have eyes that are getting older… Like @ReyCuervo

3 Likes