My first evocation using what I learned with forum

First I started with secrecy before I started it all …
It was to take a shower … I made the Triangle of Evocation …
I consecrated the triangle …
I opened the circle … I placed the candles I closed the circle clockwise and I consecrated …

I ascended the candles and incense … I started with the enchantment for purification … (obs: before beginning the ritual I could not speak any enchantment right, but at first, focused on that, I was able to speak quite naturally) … Then the enchantment of all magical powers …

I started tgs … Paying attention to the breath and what I wanted … It did not take long and my mind only managed to pay attention in secrecy … Everything around it went dark, I started to see only the stealth … I was happy … I was pulled back …

I started all over again … When my sight darkened I started calling for Raphael … I looked at the triangle, I looked too quickly, I was wrong and I ended up leaving the tgs …

I started again … This time my sight was so dark it seemed that I was going to lose consciousness … And I started to hear many noises coming from my parents’ room, I had no idea the time, I just found that my parents were awake … Then I began to act as if the entity was already there … Grateful to have come, I issued the task, I gave the leave to leave and I closed the ritual …

What should I do when my sight becomes so dark???

Thank you the all

3 Likes