My first Evocation attempt

I just tried to evoke King Paimon with “Demons of Magick” by gordon winterfield.

I can’t evoid feeling kinda sad, because I didn’t feel him or see him :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I suposse not all of us can have a succeful first evocation…but still sad

Have any advices??

Hugs.

1 Like

You will not necessary feel anything. There are plenty of people who have been evoking for years who don’t feel or see anything. It doesn’t matter. Only the results do.

Just remember, spirits always show up when they are called, whether or not you know they are there. Act like they are, and then go on with your day. You will know if you were successful when you receive results.

Assuming that the spirit isn’t there simply because you can’t see, hear or feel them is a good way to cripple your magick. I think beginners get too wrapped up in expecting phenomena when summoning spirits, like they see in movies or fantasy novels, that when a ritual doesn’t meet those expectations they think they failed.

7 Likes

I done STAR OF LUCIFER, My first success. But ive not had much sucess with evocation otheq than a portal opening while focusinh on Bunes sigil,but i got what i was after just came in another way by hard work,Lucifers guidance and the ritual posted by C Kendall

1 Like

I just did an evocation of Forcalor. This is my 2d evocation in my life. This time I felt some kind of rush and inmediately thought “he is here”. Just that. Didn’t see him or hear him, but felt some presence.

I asked “(name of the person) is death”. Say my offering and gave license to depart.

My question is that I didn’t say a “time of death” (the sooner, the better) because I guess I don’t have to be very specific…when I ask this petitions, is better not to be too specific, right?

Oh! I also ask him to have a conection with me and reveal to me what he wants in my dream (given the fact that I still can’t see them or hear them in my evocations)

I am doing this rigth? Something to be better? Stick to the bock? (Demons of magick)

Thank you!

images

1 Like