My first and exceedingly successful working with Belial

Hell yea

2 Likes

King Belial is great

5 Likes

Belial is the man! Praise Belial!

4 Likes

Belial has been doing this since the middle of last millennia apparently! Good job very uplifting to read some real world work.

5 Likes

Belials “Dukante” sigil features a prominent crossroads in my interpretation.

2 Likes

Congratulations! Have you heard about The Belial’s Rage spell from the upcoming anthology?

3 Likes

Congratulations on your success!

On a side note— has anyone got a copy of Belial’s Rage? I think it might be a suitable path to help my bro with an upcoming court case… any help greatly appreciated.

Sorry, but it is against the rules of this forum to ask people for a pirated copy of a copyrighted work, especially considering that Anthology of Sorcery 3, which the requested ritual is in, is a BALG product.

And this is the second post in which you have asked for it.

2 Likes

I was asking for advice… don’t be a fucking Hitler! I’m trying to help someone stay out of jail, which is what Belial is apparently great for… so I have every right to try and get help… that’s the whole point :slight_smile:

And as for ‘The Angel of Lawlessness’ aka ‘Belial’ – what the fuck would he care for copyright laws?

That is not asking for advice so don’t fucking swear at me for simply advising you of the rules of this forum. We practice community moderation around here and you are specifically asking for someone to pirate a BALG product for you. All the rituals within the Anthology are copyrighted.

So why not just open Belial’s seal and ask him, instead of repeatedly asking for someone to pirate a ritual for you?

Belial might not give a fuck, but EA and BALG certainly do. And it is pretty fucking rude to ask on EA’s own forum for someone to rip off his product for you.

3 Likes

How can I ask EA directly to get a copy of Belial’s Rage… please point me in the right direction as I don’t wish to argue over such a pety little thing… I had a voice direct me to let you know that Belial doesn’t give a fuck about copyright, so i can only guess that was Belial himself…obviously he wants this spell/ritual to be used in conjunction with the Amulet EA sells, that’s what i have been guided to.

1 Like

Sending him a message via Facebook might be the fastest.

He only checks the forum very occasionally, but there is also a thread for asking questions you could try as well.

If you have PM capability you could also try asking Timothy, the co-founder, if it would be okay for someone to post the ritual of Belial’s Rage to the forum. He gave permission for posting the seals of spirits from EA’s grimoires and holds the copyright along with EA of BALG products.

3 Likes

NEVER be sorry! :fist: :+1:

My stuff on this epic badass, take it fwiw:

2 Likes

If belial is indeed communicating for you to do this ritual and yoy feel you do not have the resources to acquire the book it is in, why not ask belial directly for the rite? :thinking: orrr CAST FOR ZE BOOK! :alien:

1 Like

After my ex-wife decided that she wanted to run off and play with Crystal methamphetamines, I knew that she was making up stories as she went. The nature of the stories shall we say, is graphic, disgusting, and if I’d actually done them, I would have already eaten a bullet a long time ago.

While she was gone, doing her thing, getting hammered, and the kids are being processed through the system, I grab the incense, I grabbed his sigil, and I got to work.

Since that day, any and all investigation into me being a terrible person has been dismissed.

Since that day, she has had no interaction with the children.

Since that day, the judge, and the state, have been looking at me extremely favorably.

Belial, as stated by EA, despises false Masters, and it’s a wonderous thing, because he also despises false accusations.

King Belial is indeed great, that’s only one reason that I’m getting his sigil tattooed.

8 Likes

Well, one of Belial’s specialties is making you a “political” favorite. Of course not walking around with a crack pipe in your hand surely helps too. So you didn’t make Belial’s job difficult for him. LOL

2 Likes

Belial is truly incredible. He is amazing at what he does. Never had a disappointment with him.

5 Likes

Hail Belial :heart:

4 Likes

He’s helped a lot of people being unjustly affected by battles for custody of their children, male and female alike, I would go so far as to say he takes an interest in this based on results I’ve seen. :thinking:

1 Like

Hail Belial! He is very powerful and sees justice is done. I have never been unsatisfied with his work.