My Family was Cursed!

Found out why I had bad childhood luck and bad things and family drama. My fathers brother s wife and her mom were doing black magick on my family out of jelesy they tried to seperate them and make all sorts of bad things happen which they did that may be the reason why I came to Magick for help. My Mom said that they spilled alot of blood on our door from top to bottom and that they found hairpins under our doorstep. What are the hairpins! How can you advice me to combat this it is wrong and my family didint do anything to them I myself like them but they are evil two faced people!

2 Likes

Also many times my mother found buried objects in the ground grave of my fathers father where my family was and she doesnt know who is doing it they are cursing and becouse of them my mother had a dream of 3 people diyng within a year and it happened.

2 Likes

I myself tried protection from my family dead relatives something atached itself to me while I was at the graiveyard and my mother had bad dreams and my girlfriend s dad died probable cause overdosed on bad alkohol suicide. It is weird. Also I feel a strong pull from Santa Muerte but I am still not ready to work with her!

2 Likes

im so sorry to hear this… if it were me… i’d go to hardcore lengths to get them back. im a big believer in revenge and that’s just me. but I would say do what comes natural and get their ass*s back because you and your family didn’t deserve it.

3 Likes

this really resonates with me because I could write a damn book on the damage jealousy does to the target and it’s the stuff of nightmares. I’ve lost jobs and everything due to that; certainly not the hardships you’ve experienced so I wont pretend they are, but I can understand the feeling of being wronged over doing absolutely nothing. go get em.

1 Like

In reality you probably just need to banish , or pick a spirit of your choice to help fix it . I always advice Azazel and Osiris.

2 Likes

its fixed now afther I got in the occult they turned around everything the spirits. Before that my whole life hardships in everything family money friends no luck no girls and deppresion and anger the last thing that that I must try was a deal with the Devil and then I saw koettings channel and started practising the occult I got into trouble at first like alot but now it is great. I havent had a good life the good moments were not that much. Now it like everyday is great :):blush: I dont work with chaos spirits any more as I call them and work to change my life in small calculated steps.

I know now that when curses hit they hit the child so it hit me mostly which is the bad part I didnt do anything to them and they are friendly to me thats why it feels allkward.

THAT was fast! Yesterday you were hemmed up and now today you’re fine

BALG never ceases to amaze me.

1 Like

Hey My family was cursed 10 years ago like frequently My mother told me this story the day I posted this because I dreamed of a person trying to curse me coudnt no more. :slight_smile: sorry if I misled someboy I write fast because of my emotional state.

1 Like

and does someone have an idea about the hairclips :slight_smile: