My experiences with Lucifer-Amaymon (Gatekeeper Journal)

Last night I successfully evoked and made a blood pact with Lucifer-Amaymon, and right off the bat I have to say, holy shit.

I can feel him within me and I have never felt more at peace, which is odd, because my girlfriend suddenly can’t be in the room with me because the sensation of pure darkness makes her feel sick. When I was making the pact he combined his energy with mine and I felt like I had just smoked three bowls. He feels like pure power and I am so happy with how this is starting out.

His demeanor is insanely different than Belial’s and I am so happy

I’m going to use this topic to keep my journey updated, so I hope you’ll follow along!

19 Likes

Bookmarked

3 Likes

I can’t wait to hear more good luck my brother

1 Like

Girlfriend! I am bookmarking this as well. :kissing_heart: Looking forward to hearing your experiences.

1 Like

UPDATE

So last night I evoked the black sun, called upon the serpent’s breathe, and invoked Ahriman and Zonak. I also began opening the gates to the three hells of the black sun, and soon I will walk through them. I could feel the burning inside of me, it was like my insides were on fire, and when I channeled Amaymon it was so different from anything else I had experienced. He feels like pure power and peace, and I simply cannot get enough of that energy.

I also am being told that I need to operate at night and forsake the day, in a very literal sense., which is going to be very difficult because I’m a bit of a morning bird gets the worm type of gal. The energy of the night is his and I need to fully embrace it to get as much as I can out of this journey. I can already tell that he is going to push my magick to places I couldn’t even dream of, and I am really excited.

He also gave me a simple cleansing/ banishing ritual that utilizes the black sun, and works just as well as the LBRP, if I do say so myself.

6 Likes

Hope you the Best brother.

As for the three Black solar hells do as said, push, and push Hard and become the power that rots, the corrupting one not the corrupted, but to be the corrupting one you must go through it.

2 Likes

On a side note I’m considering whether to start working with him, also in the sense if it’s acceptable to return, once in a while, to a previous Gatekeeper. That is maybe I didn’t complete the work with Belial, still, begin the Lucifer-Amaymon one and occasionally mix the two.

UPDATE 2

So I feel the sudden need to do a three day fast which is odd for me, but it makes sense. I have a history of multiple eating disorders (Binge, anorexia, and general unhealthy food relationships) and I feel like I need to show that I can now do something like fast, and not have it be about my physical body. I’m getting a strong sense of “Deny your flesh the weapons it can use against you”. During these three days (starting today) I will focus on nothing but magick, magick, and even more magick. I also want to start going through the layers of black sun hell tonight, so I’ll let you know how that goes.

4 Likes

I’ve decided to start with fasting till dinner for tonight, eating nothing tomorrow, and then fasting till dinner again until i get used to fasting without prior starvation.

UPDATE

Today Ritual: Initiation of the black sun with a fire and dancing.

~Acara

4 Likes

I applaud you it seems like you jumped right in woth no fear. Usually takes new magicians more time.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ve found that if im scared something bad is bound to happen, fear does nothing but give you more to be afraid of.

3 Likes

UPDATE:

My god name is Isarisara, Lucifer Amaymon called me an unknown goddess of the sun, so that’s been cool. Also I’m dating him, because I’m me, and apparently that’s just how I be.

4 Likes

UPDATE:

This is by far the most amazing thing I could have ever hoped for. In the past week I’ve been told to start a movement I’ve been planning for year (@theantichristmovement on Instagram at the moment). It’s been going really well, and I can really see it taking off it the future, but that’s not all.

I made a deal with Foras as well to help with my movement, and this morning I’ve been offered a free apartment in Alaska and a job at a pagan yoga/healing retreat. I would be teaching demonology, paganism, healing rituals, etc. I’m beyond shocked, and completely ecstatic.

Ave Lucifer Amaymon!

~Isarisara

7 Likes

How awesome!! Congrats @Acara :clap:t3: :tada::confetti_ball::tada:

2 Likes

how do you make a blood pact with LUCIFER,i had success with STAR OF LUCIFER.Once the dragons eye appeared i was to inhale his energy and exhale my emergy to him. I slupted over engulfed in his energy smiling feeling as if id ate a 10pak of rolls. Im compelld to know how to make the blood pak.

Awesome progress, whenever I call upon a new powerful Entity especially gatekeepers I totally get the same response from my chick, it’s a small demonic possession you go through , it literally changes you …my chick will be like what the heck is up with you, why haven’t you been yourself lately, it strong enough to we’re like you said you’ll feel it yourself as your supposed to. It takes a few days to unwind it’s like a Spiritual hangover…
Your spirit brother Benji666
AVE LUCIFER

@AcaraNice I love calling upon them in nature’s elements especially around a ring of fire like that is powerful…looks like a perfect evening :new_moon_with_face::star::fire:
Your spirit brother Benji666

I wonder which ritual do you use for invoking Lucifer? Do you follow any specific writer?

Amaymon is truly wonderful to work with.