My Experiences with EA's Mastering Divination Course

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:20, topic:8908”]You’re a Christian and believe in a lot of stuff that many on this forum will immediately judge as vile, useless, etc (and, not without reason in most cases!) but as a man, you have the biggest fucking cojones ('scuse my language) and the bravest heart and noblest ability to put your own desire 2nd to what YOU believe to be right, you literally face that kind of personal stuff down every day, and navigate your way by the highest forces you can aspire to.

I don’t think I could be you, or deal with what you do, and if I had to, I’d be a LOT angrier and less gracious in the face of adverse commentary than you are.

Not really an “on topic” comment, just venting a bit, because I think you’re a better person than me in a lot of ways (most ways!), and I hope that you can find whatever works for you, because you deserve it. :slight_smile:

(Yeah. gonna hit post before I overthink this etc! :P)[/quote]

Thank you, Lady Eva, this means a lot to me to hear you say that.

Yesterday, I continued in the video course, now it’s automatic writing. Today is day one of seven. I got into the sync and put pen to paper.

How do I heal?

“A T S E M A u t v X y z m a p c s v t I R u v healing for the first time how do you heal how do you manifest universal energy to change our reality what is the connection breath breath is the connection”

How do you change reality through breath?

“You must practice controlling your breath this will help you by the mastering of dimensional energy.”

I found that the words came to my head before they came to the page. EA said that this would happen to those of us who are more intuitively connected.

Over all, interesting, it seems to master healing I need to go through pranayama.

1 Like

I think a lot of users who are confused about how to do the best path working of EA’s divination course should come here and read your posts. Awesome and detailed as always!

Hey everyone, sorry about the hiatus, I just needed a break from divination I guess, so my body gave me one.

Today is day two of seven of working with automatic writing. The second example of the ideometric effect used as divination in EA’s Mastering Divination Course.

So, I’ve recently got back in contact with an old flame, and I’ve been trying to establish a committed relationship, but it’s like nailing down the wind. He’s a Sun Aquarius, which means he’s already flighty and non-committal anyway; but in addition, his Moon is in Libra, which means he wants to avoid any form of discomfort at any cost. So, I’ve been basically doing a lot of manifestation work for this situation, as well as basic sensual seduction.

The reason I didn’t pursue him a while ago is because I did a Tarot reading and the cards told me that he’s very connected with his current life and I would end up heartbroken if I pursued something serious.

I still have feelings for him, and so as I was trying to manifest a boyfriend, he happened to pop back into my life again, and I noticed a connection.

Anyways, I’m rambling. The reason why I’m explaining my love life is because it’s about him that I did this divination on.

Q1. How will my relationship with [name redacted] manifest?

STVWXS my relationship will manifest as untrustworthy he is like a jolt of lightning only for a flash he will move on from you if you do not move on from him.

Q2. How might I slow or reverse this process in [name redacted]?

AESUV you must learn to trust yourself you have good plans just use them work with healing his psyche he is broken he can’t even commit to himself to change [name redacted]'s approach to relationships is like reprogramming a computer it will take time and hard work.

This all makes sense to me. As an aside, the gibberish in the beginning of the answer to the second question is an anagram of suave, perhaps I’m being told to be tactful about how I go about doing this rewriting of the guy’s very psyche.

A lot are things that I was afraid of, but it doesn’t deter me. He is the siren song of my life. I don’t know why I feel so strongly such strong emotions. Perhaps the universe has placed me here to put him together, but not for me, for someone else that he’s meant for down the road. But, at any rate, I have manifestation work to continue doing.

Would you get anything meaningful by entering those letters in [url=http://www.gematrix.org/gematria.php]http://www.gematrix.org/gematria.php[/url] ?

Dunno, might be over-thinking this, it was just the first thing that came to mind. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:25, topic:8908”]Would you get anything meaningful by entering those letters in [url=http://www.gematrix.org/gematria.php]http://www.gematrix.org/gematria.php[/url] ?

Dunno, might be over-thinking this, it was just the first thing that came to mind. :)[/quote]

So the first set of gibberish (STVWXS) connects to ‘exboyfriend’, which I thought was quite apt considering the advice I was given to just drop the relationship entirely.

And the second set of gibberish (AESUV) didn’t really connect with anything. The anagram seems to be the best way of interpreting it.

Thanks for now another layer of finding meaning.

AESUV… first bit made me think of Aesop, U & V are the same letter in classical Latin, V = 5, the 5th Aesop’s fable listed here is this:

The Wolf & the Crane

A Wolf had been feasting too greedily, and a bone had stuck crosswise in his throat. He could get it neither up nor down, and of course he could not eat a thing. Naturally that was an awful state of affairs for a greedy Wolf.

So away he hurried to the Crane. He was sure that she, with her long neck and bill, would easily be able to reach the bone and pull it out.

“I will reward you very handsomely,” said the Wolf, “if you pull that bone out for me.”

The Crane, as you can imagine, was very uneasy about putting her head in a Wolf’s throat. But she was grasping in nature, so she did what the Wolf asked her to do.

When the Wolf felt that the bone was gone, he started to walk away.

“But what about my reward!” called the Crane anxiously.

“What!” snarled the Wolf, whirling around. “Haven’t you got it? Isn’t it enough that I let you take your head out of my mouth without snapping it off?”

[i]Expect no reward for serving the wicked[/i].

Day three of seven of working with automatic writing. I won’t bore you with incessant details of my life, we’ll just get to the meat and potatoes of the post.

Firstly, I want to mention that what I experience during automatic writing is very pleasant, while the spirit board left me noticeably drained, being a conduit for any wandering spirit. But, with automatic writing, it feels refreshing almost, like I’m diving into a deep lake within myself and coming up benefited in some way.

I think of the questions that I want to ask, and then I get in the sync. I close my eyes and begin writing to jog the process, then a catch a stream of consciousness and write until the stream finishes. I hear it in my mind before I write it down on the page.

Q1. What will be the result of the ritual I am thinking of performing?

UVKWALYA What is the result of you ask? The result is that he will manifest a keener desire in you. You will seduce him, is that what you’re trying to accomplish? He will be deceived.

Q2. (I couldn’t think of a second question) What should I be asking?

RKIWK What you should be asking is about the information of your path in your ascent and growth into a powerful magician. You should be asking how to obtain the fullness of what magic possesses.

UVKWALYA can be translated as, “Is it of the coal?” As uv is of in English, kwal can mean coal in Hausa, and ya in Malay and Mandarin means that if it’s at the end, the previous statement becomes a question. I think it refers to something of great power, as my question was about the efficacy of a ritual I was planning. It also has the same English gematria as Anointed One, powerful, illuminate, and stronger, all of which stuck out to me.

RKIWK has the same English gematria as Edgar Cayce, which really stood out to me. And also ‘shefa tal’ which is the Jewish priestly blessing and Cathedral which is connected with the idea of divine teaching.

Day four of seven of working with automatic writing. I want to say that if anyone wants me to do a divination for them, just comment in here before the seven (of which three remain after today) days are up and I will gladly do it for you.

Q1. What do I need to know to grow toward my ascent?

Quality assurance to know what you want, you need to be able to name your goals. What do you wish to attain find these out then work in steps to attain them. This is your personal power that you are prepared to take the little steps toward your great goals. But you lack follow through and commitment. You will become unstoppable with a task ended.

Q2. Would it serve me to leave the Church now, or to wait a little longer.

Whichever option you feels works for you will be best. The only reason that you tarry at all is because you fear, or you hope, that you will return to the Christian ideology, as gas always been the pattern of the past. But, do it quickly whenever you do it.

I didn’t need to write random letters to find the stream, instead I can seek the stream in the trance state and find which one feels right, it’s hard to describe.

May I ask via private message?
Would you mind taking two questions - one private and another to be public?

Hey Ashkerr,

I’d be down for a divination on the progression of my Ascent in the New Year if you can. I’ve never had a divination through automatic writing before.

Ashkerr, thank you for message!
As explained in there, somehow the issue went away over night…
so this is my public question:

Q) What would you suggest for my allergy?

Thank you !!!

Today is day five of seven of working with automatic writing. I have offered to offer divinations for others and three have accepted my request. My offer for free divinations, to help my skills with automatic writing, is still valid for two more days.

I didn’t do any divination work on Sunday for I hope an obvious reason: it was Christmas and I was expected to spend time with my family. So, we’re picking up where we left off yesterday.

Q1. What Mercurial aspect should I be asking for on my birthday ritual?

Communication, in simple terms. Seek to a better, clearer communicator in your words. Also seek to communicate with yourself, seek a manner with which you can find your deep psychoses and be able to work on fixing them.

Q2. How do I get rid of my allergy? @MyK

You must channel dimensional energy through breath while evoking Bune, these will help your body to grow beyond your allergy and to heal itself. Seek akashic energy and imbue them in your food, in your drink, in the air around you. Seek Bune, she will help you understand.

Q3. What can I expect regarding my ascent in the coming new year? @DarkestKnight

You will grow in illumination and power. A new entity will reveal itself to you as you grow in skill on the astral plane. This spirit will teach you about secrets you have long sought. This entity is a powerful and ancient holder of arcane secrets and he wishes to patronize you as he sees your command with occult power and potential and his interest is piqued.

Q4. What will the result be of the magic I’m working? @adhi69

Your will to manifest her love is not stronger than her will not to. Learn energy gathering skills, whichever you can find. Draw energy into your body then use your massive will to conquer hers.

1 Like

I want to testify here that Bune suggested by ashtkerr
very much suit my situation.

I have to do a lot of work to do myself, before evoking
King Paimon whom I had in mind for a while.

Thank youuu

Seema correct! Because I have been seeing a large no. Of " Energy manipulation" articles in other forum I visit…

Thank you

Wow, ashkerr, you got that through automatic writing? That’s awesome! Thanks, brother!

My question is: Why destroy your board? it has been a good instrument and could help again. That will also help keep you versatile in divination methods… But your decision of course… I just would not destroy such a good instrument, if I had one…

I don’t need to divine the answer to that question.

The reason why I destroyed my board is because being an ideometric form of divination, it is woefully inaccurate. The same with automatic writing, which I’m going through now. I am going through them, to get a feel for them as EA instructs, but there are much better and more accurate forms of divination that I will be learning.

To the heights where I’m going, I do not need the spirit board.

Please, do a divination for me…I’d prefer that you do it without me giving you special questions… this first time…
And Thanks very much in advance…

[quote=“Milla, post:39, topic:8908”]Please, do a divination for me…I’d prefer that you do it without me giving you special questions… this first time…
And Thanks very much in advance…[/quote]

Unfortunately, automatic writing doesn’t work without a question. Ideometric divination and scrying both require something to focus on to trigger the information, EA says, “If you scry into nothing, you will see nothing.” The same is true with ideometric forms of divination.

Think about dowsing with a pendulum, you ask a question and it tells you yes, no, or maybe.If you don’t have a question in mind when you’re dowsing then the information is going to be literally meaningless.

This is different from clairomantic forms of divination, such as runes and Tarot, which you can do without a question and still get a meaningful and personal information on a topic.