My experience with this path so far

Ok so I might as well say this or more explain this …
And also ask if I’m doing this right ?

So I started working with this path in late July of this year (2018) … I started off with a video which the user said as a unholy baptism… It worked which was amazing … I felt every bit of Christianity leave me I guess you could say … I grew up Christian but converted due to my mentality … Their god wouldn’t help me so yeah … I turned to this …
I have evoked Lucifer once so far (which was an amazing experience)
The way I did it (since you guys might wonder) was I used a ouija board to see if a spirit was there , it said Lucifer and I made sure of it … So my friend and I who did the Ouija board asked questions … And then I asked if I needed anything to evoke Lucifer fully . Now I couldn’t see or hear him … Still can’t … But I can sense him … I meditated in the dark for probably 20 minutes and then I focused on the sigil … After it started to flash and be weird I then chanted the things I had to mentally … Whilst doing this the air got warm almost hot , and thick. … I felt heat in my face and body but … It was amazing … I asked him my questions and ended off the evocation with a prayer to him and went to bed … That was on September first of this year…
I feel as if he is helping me with my astral senses since I asked him to help me with … He has also gave me some knowledge … And I have been thinking of him lately (they next day I kind of evoked him again because I thought I did it wrong) . Also if I see him in anyway like either thought or just something like that I see him as a Young muscular man who is also feminine . practically a. 50/50 of each … And long silvery hair and angelic wings that have demonic points… I don’t know why but I have … I guess he reveals himself the way he wants you to see him …I also want to know how to forget all that religious bs about demons and stuff …

Thanks in advance
P.s this is my first post …

3 Likes

Hey @Smol_Summoner ! Thanks for sharing your experience but before anything else please click here and Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum as it’s a rule around here! :grinning:

2 Likes