My Experience With The Ascended Master Jesus

How did you bless it with angelic light? Did you call upon any specific angel to do it. And also, how did you infuse it with the energies of the tree of light?
I’m just curious because I want to attempt this and speak with the ascended master Jesus, and I don’t want to mess it up. If you could tell me that would be awesome!

2 Likes

fascinating. Thank you for sharing this with us

1 Like

I invoked angelic light using a specific incantation given to me by a angel in the kingdom of flames grimoire, who speaks the angelic tongue and gives the magician an array of angelic incantations they can use and then directed that light into the water.

The tree of life was a separate invocation by vibrating the names of each seiphira and visualising that energy distill into me as serphiras until an energetic double of the tree of life was superimposed upon my energy body and vibrating the names of angels associated to the tree of life and infusing their energies into the condensification of each sephira invoked and then circumvented that combined energy through me and into the water.

4 Likes