My Experience With Spirits Journal

The plan with this journal is to write down my experiences with spirits to help the community learn more about them. Mainly this will be for the search function. I also just wanted to have everything in one place.

For example, if someone wants to find more info on spirit X, they can look up Sprit X’s name and see my post and gain a bit of info on the characteristics of that spirit.

This feels similar to a already active post, but i wanted a more personal collection of info.

Also there is no order, its just random.

4 Likes

Experience with Angel Imamiah.

Imamiah was not pleased when i called. This spirit’s ideals did not align with mine. It was clear by the sour tone in its voice. It reminded me of skyrim, the deadric prince Meridia.

I vocalized the Angels name and soon a portal seemed to open. No form stepped through exept a presence of a spirit. Soon the voice spoke and said “You should have know better to call apon me!” I quickly responded and held my ground to the voilent energy “before you shoot your judgment, allow me to explain myself, our intentions may align more than you think.” The spirits energy calmed down and i felt like i should continue. The reason i called Imamiah was to help a friend out that has fallen into poverty due to the poor choices of his parents. He is very isolated and is on a rapid decline. I explained this to Imamiah and we came into agreement. Even though Imamiah had no wish to speak to me further, the angel had good intention and still wanted to help. I respect that deeply. The spirit could have just left and had nothing to do with me, but heard me out. Mid ritual, i remember feeling two more entitys present. One was another angel ive worked with, the other was a off putting sprirt. I asked Imamiah about the other spirit. Imamaih delcined to answer and left to complete the task. I thanked Imamiah dearly and turned my focus to the unfamiliar spirit. I belived it was Orabas. After all i was feeling a draw towards Orbas. I felt like i could learn some valuable information from him. The spirits voice was very taunting and opened up with “wow your a tough nut!”. I didnt have much of a respose for that. It was very off for a spirit to question my spiritual defence on first appearance. The figure danced and put on a show the help convince to me it was Orabas i was speaking to. Next thing i know, i feel like im being bitten on my head by either a flea or tick. Immediate red flag. I visualized the tick coming off of me, i twisted its head and it inflated untill it poped. I then asked this sprits to show me Orabas’s sigil. As i expected the figure studdered and failed to show me any proof that it was Orabas. I visualized chains wraping the parasitic entity and sent it through a white portal. To where, i have no clue, but i now need to cleanse my room, to be sure nothing like that can attempt to attach to me like that. I also noted a smell of burnt coffee after the ritual.

What bothers me is that Imamiah didnt warn me about this entitiy. After all, she was awear of the being. So from my experince, if you work with a spirit titled as angel, dont expect the open minded aproach as you would other spirits. Actualy, dont expect anything. I feel its best to let the experience flow.

Resorces: 72 Angel’s

Experience with Angel Achaiah

Achaiah is a spirit i can really connect with. My first time calling him was a vivid experience. A old man apeared in a brown robe. He had a walking stick in his hand and wide eyes. His energy bounced around my room like wandering eyes, absorbing every detail posible. Immediately i felt a strong connection. He seemed to jump around and study everything atound him. A deceptive amount if energy for the age he chose to apear as. We talked for a while and i dismissed him saying “please feel free to stick around”. His energy felt like it connected with mine in harmony.

The second time i called him, i asked to go deeper into who he was. My mind flooded with a vivid world resembling a beach. In the sky, above where the ocean was, opened a portal. He stepped through in a form much rather suited to him. A purple spiked ball, that seemed fleshy and sharp apeared. Cought me completely off gaurd. My first thought was “that is definatly not a winged human with a trumpet in hand”. I sat on the beach and the purple ball guided my consciousness inwards. We seemed to delve into the blood filled tubes of my brain untill we reached the pienial gland/third eye. I cant recall all the details, but he taught me a visualization process that really helps meditation and altered states of mind. A blue ctystal heart apeared within the gland and started to pump its crystal fluids. The fluid seeped to the outside and created a fractal barrier around the gland. He taught me to keep the thought of the crystal heart beating throughout my day, and when i am ready to meditate deeply, use my breating the vibrate the crystal barrier and break through it. Everytime ive broken through the barrier ive had a deep meditative state.

This dog toy is close enough to what he looked like.

I have allowed him to have influence on my life sence then. Ever sense that, ive had amaizing progress on all my passion projects. Anything ive truely set my mind to, ive pulled valuable information out of. Ive also learned deeper about myself.

Quote from him “focus on learning the task, and let your brain do the rest.”

To me this means all i need to do is focus on the process and to not worry about retaining the information becuase my brain will do the rest. Odd statement but its worked so far.

Resorces: 72 Angel’s

1 Like