My experience with Ocat

So I’ve been working with ocat from S Connolly keys of ocat I’ve have some news to share regarding my findings as far as pacts with him go for those that are interested in working with him of a moderate or advanced understanding need to understand that as far as her warning goes it is well placed he is very picky with who he teaches

A few years back as a baby mage i had purchased the grimoire and made contact wanting to learn as much as possible a few drops of blood on a sigil of his and a verbal agreement then life for in the way and I forgot about the pact for a bit as many entities were pulling my attention and practice at the time I had built a small cabin in the woods behind my grandparents property a few miles away in a clearing of trees most of my outdoor ritual being performed in and around the forest area

A few months ago I had been reminded of our arrangement as a massive necromantic portal opened under the cabin killing all the forest fauna around the cabin a few days later a massive storm brought a group of stupid teenage hustlers as my grandfather claimed who broke into my cabin and attempted to run off with the grimoire in hand they dropped it in a pudddle of water as they were running away
After the incident I performed a ritual reconciliation and reconnected with ocat to finish what I started the chaos died down and I was able to rebuild and place wards around the property and the cabin using the animal bones and baneful shields to bolster my cabin’s defense as of now I am reopening the gateways with how guidance to prevent anyone or anything from interfering in our work together and I couldn’t be happier all the stolen relics and grimoires were found and recovered but damn guys be careful and keep your agreements you never know what will happen should you be distracted with life

1 Like