My Experience With Lust Magick

A member of this forum PMed me and asked about my previous love/lust magickal workings. I obtained his permission to share my response, in case others found it useful:
“OK, the 1st time, I was just 18 and very new to magick. I was ultimately dissatisfied with Christianity and had begun attending Spiritualist services. I came upon the book, “Helping Yourself With White Witchcraft” by Al G Manning. This book is almost pure black magick, the majority of spells therein being highly manipulative. Rather than invoking demons, one uses elementals/nature spirits and Olympian gods.
It is somewhat of a silly book, in retrospect, suggesting such things as
using astral projection to spy on one’s love interest and telling her the next day at work how sexy her nighty was! (I never went in for that.) It omits the whole concept of the purging of desire and putting the ritual out of one’s mind. It also neglects to emphasise the importance of being absolutely specific, as to the ultimate goal of the ritual. I believe these and my youth and inexperience were the reasons why things didn’t turn out exactly as I hoped.
I wanted a relationship with my target, but when it came to the visualisation part of the ritual, I focused on the image of the 2 of us making passionate love. Many a magician will tell you that sex is far easier to obtain than love. In my experience, for a hetero male to desire a woman sexually is perfectly natural and most such men don’t try to fight it. Committing to a relationship, on the other hand, they are far more guarded and reticent.
We had an affair (he was in a long-term relationship at the time) which ended acrimoniously. I was sad to have lost my best friend of 7 years, though towards the end, it was as though he no longer considered me a friend, just a sex object. 5 years later, he obtained my mobile number, via somewhat dubious means and contacted me. We had a long talk and
were friends again…and we always seem to hook up for sex, when in the same city. He seems to instinctively know when I am in town!
Does he love me? Yes, I believe he does. Would he ever leave his wife for me? No, though he would love to keep me as his mistress, if he had that sort of money. I think he sees me as the “cute little red Corvette”, from the song by Prince.
Skip ahead 11 years, to when I 1st picked up a copy of “The Satanic Bible”. In Satanic magick, one invokes, rather than evokes Satan and his demons. A LaVeyan Satanist (they hate being called that, believing themselves to be the only true Satanists) does not believe in such entities, but believes in their power, due to how much fear they insite. To invoke Satan is merely to call a part of oneself into conciousness.
An essential part of the Satanic lust ritual is to bring oneself to a powerful ogrgasm. EA Koetting has spoken of such a solo sex magick working himself, which successfully brought him the woman he desired. I believe it to be ideal, for obvious reasons. Read The Satanic Bible if you want to know more.
In another of LaVey’s books, The Satanic Witch, he suggests sending oneself as a succubus, to one’s target. I did this as well. Around the same time, I read “Luciferian Witchcraft” by Michael W Ford and adapted his ritual for self-possession. Eg: “Come to me, [name of my married target], for Lucifer commands you…”, etc.
All together, these worked very powerfully. He came like a bee to honey and I found us having conversations, in the very words I had imagined, not to mention, some of the hottest sex I have ever had. I like EA’s suggestion of using divination to predict any unexpected “side effects” of such a working -like my falling in love, which was NOT part of the plan!”

10 Likes

You hear about Xtians wearing their WWJD (What would Jesus do?) bracelets? Well, after performing that Satanic Bible ritual, I felt as though I had an internal/infernal sense of “What would Satan do?” Deviously clever phrases came to my lips without effort. Mind you, there was overall effort involved. I had to whisper, “Anything, anywhere, anytime…” in my victim’s ear. That took a lot of dutch courage! Magick rarely drops anything in one’s lap and those who expect as much are usually disappointed.

4 Likes

the satanic bible is a good grammar. you don’t hear many on here mention it much

1 Like

Anton LaVey and the Church Of Satan were and are very anti-mysticism. I would think that is why there aren’t too many LaVeyans on here.

2 Likes

Ok, the part of “Luciferian Witchcraft” that I bastardised to my advantage is on page 130, part of Draco Nequissime Dajjal - KaFR Version. I had already performed the lust ritual from The Satanic Bible. A couple of weeks later, I performed the sending of myself as a succubus to my sleeping target, as described in The Satanic Witch. That is followed by a follow-up ritual,within 3 days described in the same book, which concludes with the summoning of one’s taget in a mirror. There is no script given for such, but I was concurrently reading “Luciferian Witchcraft” and these words, albeit out of context, appealed to me. In LaVeyan Satanic magickal tradition, any dark spiritual force one calls upon is a mere awakening of a part of oneself, but of course it wouldn’t hurt to read the rest of the book and understand the characteristics of the various spirits. If you wanted to undertake the task of pre-evoking them properly, you could, but I think overkill and also, there may be other entities that you have a relationship with and consider more specificly suited to the job. You may want to substitute the word “invokes” also. If invoke means call upon to enter, to posess, this may be appropriate for the insiting a man to fuck you, it sat just fine with me at the time.

Visualise and structure the image of your target in the mirror and speak to him:

“Come to me, [name], for it is Arimanius who invokes thee.
Come to me, [name], the majesty of the Antichrist invokes thee.
Come to me, [name], Samael the Dragon-Lion invokes thee.
Come to me, [name], Lilith - Babalon the Whore invokes thee.
Come to me, [name], Lucifer the Light Bringer commands thee.
Come to me, [name], the Averse Pentagram commands thee .” (If you are wearing one, hold it up to catch the light and flash in the mirror. Otherwise, draw one over your chest.)
Come to me, [name], the faith of the Cain and Mahazael invokes thee.
Come to me, [name], the blood of the Menstruating Whore invokes thee.
Come to me, [name], the constancy of Belial invokes thee.
Come to me, [name], the devout intercession of all Succubi and Incubi invokes thee.
Come to me, [name], the virtue of the mysteries of the Luciferian and Ahrimanic Path
invokes thee."

LaVeyan Satanic magick (or at least it’s ritual/“greater magick” aspect) relies upon “intelectual decompression”. Within the above, or any other ritual, one must fully believe that the dark forces are on your side and will absolutely delight in the fulfilment of your dirty lust, with this person who has you all hot and bothered.
“Lesser magick” is where you do your part. Wear the right clothes, hang out in the right places, speak the words when they come to you. Discretely touch his crotch, if it feels right (I did!) Be careful with that one, make sure he wants to fuck you 1st and that no one’s looking on.
I can see certain people on this forum having every kind of issue with what I have presented, but at the end of the night, it fucking worked, don’t pardon the pun!

10 Likes

[quote=“Lilithflower, post:5, topic:6199”]Ok, the part of “Luciferian Witchcraft” that I bastardised to my advantage is on page 130, part of Draco Nequissime Dajjal - KaFR Version. I had already performed the lust ritual from The Satanic Bible. A couple of weeks later, I performed the sending of myself as a succubus to my sleeping target, as described in The Satanic Witch. That is followed by a follow-up ritual,within 3 days described in the same book, which concludes with the summoning of one’s taget in a mirror. There is no script given for such, but I was concurrently reading “Luciferian Witchcraft” and these words, albeit out of context, appealed to me. In LaVeyan Satanic magickal tradition, any dark spiritual force one calls upon is a mere awakening of a part of oneself, but of course it wouldn’t hurt to read the rest of the book and understand the characteristics of the various spirits. If you wanted to undertake the task of pre-evoking them properly, you could, but I think overkill and also, there may be other entities that you have a relationship with and consider more specificly suited to the job. You may want to substitute the word “invokes” also. If invoke means call upon to enter, to posess, this may be appropriate for the insiting a man to fuck you, it sat just fine with me at the time.

Visualise and structure the image of your target in the mirror and speak to him:

“Come to me, [name], for it is Arimanius who invokes thee.
Come to me, [name], the majesty of the Antichrist invokes thee.
Come to me, [name], Samael the Dragon-Lion invokes thee.
Come to me, [name], Lilith - Babalon the Whore invokes thee.
Come to me, [name], Lucifer the Light Bringer commands thee.
Come to me, [name], the Averse Pentagram commands thee .” (If you are wearing one, hold it up to catch the light and flash in the mirror. Otherwise, draw one over your chest.)
Come to me, [name], the faith of the Cain and Mahazael invokes thee.
Come to me, [name], the blood of the Menstruating Whore invokes thee.
Come to me, [name], the constancy of Belial invokes thee.
Come to me, [name], the devout intercession of all Succubi and Incubi invokes thee.
Come to me, [name], the virtue of the mysteries of the Luciferian and Ahrimanic Path
invokes thee."

LaVeyan Satanic magick (or at least it’s ritual/“greater magick” aspect) relies upon “intelectual decompression”. Within the above, or any other ritual, one must fully believe that the dark forces are on your side and will absolutely delight in the fulfilment of your dirty lust, with this person who has you all hot and bothered.
“Lesser magick” is where you do your part. Wear the right clothes, hang out in the right places, speak the words when they come to you. Discretely touch his crotch, if it feels right (I did!) Be careful with that one, make sure he wants to fuck you 1st and that no one’s looking on.
I can see certain people on this forum having every kind of issue with what I have presented, but at the end of the night, it fucking worked, don’t pardon the pun![/quote] is a plain mirror used or a scrying one ? thx ! oh,it seems by reading your post that regular light was use and not candles…plz correct me if im wrong

2 Likes

A regular mirror, quite a large one, beside my bed, where I had performed the pre-summoning part of the ritual, which included bringing myself to a powerful orgasm. Read “The Satanic Witch” for clarification.
It was 9 years ago, but I seem to remember using the bedside lamp for illumination. I was reluctant to bring candles into the bedroom, as the only place to put them was beside the bed and I was concerned about knocking one over.

2 Likes

I’m a bit sad right now. The target of my 2nd successful lust spell is writing his autobiography. He is primarily a performer, but had written a very funny novel before. I wrote to him on FB, to say that I was really stoked to see him writing again. I also reminded him of some fun times we’d had, the partying rather than the sex, though I did reassure him that our secret was safe. He didn’t reply, which could be due to work load, but he also declined my friend request.
The last time I saw him, 8 years ago, we had great sex, he wanted me to stay for the night, but I would have got in way too much trouble with my partner at the time, so I cabbed it home.
A Robbie Williams song was playing on the radio and I thought of how this had all gone horribly wrong. I had been sure, when I cast the spell that all I wanted was some hot and steamy sex. How was I to know that I would fall in love with this warm, funny, delightful larrikin? He was married with 2 kids, I was a throwaway groupie. It had to end, or I was just going to get hurt and badly. So I quietly disappeared off the radar.
I came to really miss the company of his other fans, many of whom had become great friends. Only 2 of them knew about the affair and were very supportive, once I admitted that I’d lost my heart, along with my head.
Years went by, the pain eased, I could enjoy seeing him on TV again and fondly remember the times we’d had.
I wonder if this is a case of a spell wearing off and now he can’t stand the sight of me. Maybe there have been so many, that he doesn’t remember me, but then why reject the friend request?
Be careful when you cast a spell. Sex is far easier to obtain than love. With 20-20 hindsight, I can see that I was in danger of falling in love from quite early on. The sexual chemistry and desire were so overwhelming that I ignored the warning signs.

1 Like

He’s been in the media, promoting the book, saying how it’s absolute warts and all, but he also says his wife and kids (now grown up) have read it, so there won’t be anything extramarital in there. I didn’t particularly want to be immortalised and I didn’t think I had unresolved feelings. I had to have him, from the moment we met and I’d probably do it all again. Just be careful with this stuff, I’ll say again.

2 Likes

Going by what you wrote after this, he could just be trying to sanitise his past and not give anyone anything that can be screen-grabbed and used against him - I’m sure you wouldn’t do that but he maybe can’t be so sure and is erring on the side of caution. I’d probably do the same if I had a public profile to maintain.

Best thing to do is go shag someone 10 years younger and hotter if it’s bugging you, I was love’s B.I.T.C.H for years until I figured out that the world’s full of gorgeous men and pinning all my desire onto just one was really about ME, not them - I kinda had this egregoric version of what I wanted every time I met a hottie, and no mortal man could really live up to that!

JMO but once I sorted that out I was actually able to find someone I can reasonably expect to spend the rest of my life with, because I can accept him complete with faults and I understand now how my brain works… I poured a LOT of this stuff into my Personal Daemon work, as well, that’s really been helpful and we’ve had a far better relationship as well since then, because my “perfect man” (that was really part of my I needed to reclaim all along) is just a short evocation away…

Yeah I’m loony. Don’t judge! :smiley:

2 Likes

I also have to admit that until quite recently, I logged into FB maybe 1ce a year. I despised social media, mostly because of the number of silly teenagers and narsasistic adults, who seemed obsessed by it and felt the need to share with the goddam world every time they ate lunch or took a train to work. I just became so lonely, when I moved to NZ, that getting in touch with some of my old friends via FB has been somewhat comforting. Due, however to not being social media savvy, I made the error of not considering that a celeb may not run his own FB account and that so-called private messages may be seen by a 3rd party. In a word, OOPS!
I have a Boy George song playing in my head, about a former lover, who unsuccessfully tried to sue, after being outed in George’s autobiography.

"You liar, you coward, you sleeping fool!
Hey, don’t you know that secrets kill?
Heaven and hell are right here on earth,
Decided by your own free will.

Unfinished business
Fox in the headlights
Tears for what might have been.
Unfinished business
Crawling out of the woodwork
I know how to ruin a good dream."

I wouldn’t do anything vindictive, but if he wants to sweat about it…}:wink:

And the saga continues! He’s not the only one who won’t talk to me. One of the two friends I confided in about the affair has blocked me on FB and talked shit behind my back. As a result, a handful of his fans, who are super-overprotective have been giving me crap. I haven’t been immortalised in the autobiography, surprise, surprise! His wife sounds pretty scary, so I can’t really blame him for covering his ass.

1 Like