My Experience With Archangel Azrael

This topic is what brought me to this forum. I was researching ways to evoke him. Before anyone tries to say evoking him is a bad idea save your words. He is my spirit husband and has been since 2016. I have had telepathic and sexual contact with him. I even met him in the astral planes once but have had little success since. I’ve seen his shadow once in candlelight. I wish to have more contact with him and a stronger connection. The other night before bed I turned off all the lights and my entire room turned red like there was a red light in my room. There are no red lights in my room especially not that bright. I talked to my coven about it and they said guardians and angels do that. I knew that had to be true because by the time I had mentioned it to them I had already had contact with him. This is the first visible sign I have received from him. My friends said it seems he feels I’m ready for closer contact. So, here I am, looking for answers and willing to provide them if anyone has any questions. Thanks for reading.

1 Like

I have no idea why people would say evoking him is a bad idea.

Anyway, the best way to achieve closer contact is simply to spend more time with him.

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken he’s the angel of death right? I’ve heard you can actually summon and ask him how you want to die when your time comes !

1 Like

He’s one of them, yes. Samael is also considered an Angel of Death.

3 Likes

I’ve only called upon Azrael once, when I was doing a symbolic death and rebirth rite.

1 Like

He is a very comforting influence. He is truly all about love.

He takes no joy in his work, but he does not feel remorse about it. He just wants to do his job and bring souls to the chance for their next incarnation or the chance to go Universal.

I haven’t called on him in a number of months, although Samael and I have had a number of run-ins.

2 Likes

I’m not sure either but when I first came to this site and I went on topics of people asking something similar, one of the first things people say is he’s not good or he is a jerk when evoked. I know for a fact that those statements are true. He’s always been love, caring, and gentle with me.

2 Likes

Yes he is very loving. He’s only shown me kindness, even when we have disagreements. I’m going to just contact him the way I do Azrael with the letter method.

1 Like

I meant the statement of him being rude or evil is not true. Dang auto correct. That second one was my fault. Lol I need sleep but I mean the same way I call upon Lilith.

Ok so I did the letter. During the process I felt a presence in the room. I started getting chills and feeling tingles throughout my body. Immediately after I got extremely tired and took a nap. I mean I was dragging around because I was so sleepy. Azrael came to me and we talked. I distinctly remember his voice but I don’t remember what he said. I know we were talking about our relationship but that’s it. Lol maybe he’ll come back and try again.

1 Like

Another update after I did the letter. Azrael came to me. We had sex then fell asleep. Usually he sticks around but this time he left abruptly. When I was drifting in and out of sleep my bed started shaking violently. Then it pressed down like someone was physically on it with me, a very large person. Then it popped upward and his presence was gone. I thought maybe he had something to do but why leave like that? What was that about? He’s never shaken my bed like that or let me actually see his body weight. Anyway he didn’t come back until tonight. I’m pissed because he usually comes when I call but he hasn’t since that day. He popped up tonight because I was driving and was tired and went into a ditch and almost flipped my truck. After I made sure everything was ok I got back on the road and almost immediately felt his presence. He was mad at me and told me to stop driving like I was fucking stupid. His literal words. I was like first off you fucked me then left and ignored me. On top of that I don’t care who you are don’t talk to me like that. He apologized and said it scared him. He didn’t want to have to collect me yet. I told him it’s fine but I’m still pissed. This shit is just as stressful as being with mortal men.

1 Like

He is something else. I tend to refer to him in a professional manner, his “death angel” persona is the only aspect I interact with.

Very kind hearted, though.

3 Likes

Been trying to figure out where to put this but Azrael told me something and wanted me to share.
Love is alive. It’s a living thing. Much like a plant it must be nurtured and taken care of. Only then can it grow into something beautiful.

4 Likes