my experience evoking Sallos

Buenos días, soy de Argentina :blush:, quiero contarles que hice una evocación con Sallos, usando el método de demons of magick, el primer ritual del libro, lo hice tres veces, el hombre del que me enamoré a pesar que yo me di cuenta que si estaba interesado en mi se había alejado durante dos meses por habladurías, ahora volvió dando evidencias que es fuerte lo que siente por mi, en la lectura de las cartas sale que el trabajo de amor funcionó, quiero aclarar que quizás él ya estaba enamorado pero Sallos lo hizo volver y seguramente enamorarse más fuerte y animarlo a demostrarmelo.
quiero agradecerle infinitamente al duque Sallos y recomendarlo :heart:
Good morning, I’m from Argentina :blush:, I want to tell you that I did an evocation with Sallos, using the demons of magick method, the first ritual in the book, I did it three times, the man I fell in love with even though I realized that If he was interested in me, he had been away for two months because of gossip, now he returned giving evidence that what he feels for me is strong, in reading the letters it appears that the labor of love worked, I want to clarify that perhaps he was already in love but Sallos made him come back and surely fall in love stronger and encourage him to show me.
I want to infinitely thank Duke Sallos and recommend him :heart:

4 Likes

Welcome @Nata1 Ir is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magic, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Hello, I don’t know how to write in the forum to introduce myself, I enter the link that you left me but I don’t see any option to write :pensive: I don’t speak English and more or less I can understand translating from google

Click the link, and then hit reply on the first post.

I already did, investigating I could realize what the subject was like, thank you very much :blush:

1 Like

Can you help me please?

Welcome @Serhat It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3