My Energy Body Workout

This is the Thread to link up to my original thread of ‘taking on serious students’

First, let me state this. I didn’t begin using what I am teaching. I adopted it from multiple sources. I took what was effective and applied it hear.

Second. Where I DID start was using Robert Bruce’s N.E.W. Energy Ways book (Ironic that N.E.W stands for New Energy Ways. so it means New Energy Ways Energy Ways XDDDDD ) I practiced full time. Literally ALL DAY. 10+ hours of energy work to get where I am.

Moral here is. You need to PUT IN THE WORK! I did! Moving on…

I wake up early so I make sure I am not distracted by nonsense of the mundane life. 5 A.M. usually.

1. feel you pulse in your hands. Count 10 sensations of your pulse. Move then to you Elbows, Feel 10 sensations of your pulse. Move to the top of your head, 10 sensations. then your temples. then your throat. then you chest, stomach, base of the spine, knees, feet.

After that. Feel as best you can, ALL points pulsing together. The best thing to do is relax and hold the intention to feel this, the more you relax the easier it is. Feel these pulsing sensations for a count of 60!

1. Inhale, and feel energy soaking into your hand bones. Exhale, feel it the energy packing itself deep inside the bones. Do this 10 times. Then do the entire arm this way. Next do the feet, 10 times. Then the entire leg, 10 times. Next the Spine, 10 times. Then the spine, ribs, shoulders and hips 10 time. Then the skull, 10 times. Last, feel every bone in your body absorbing energy at once, do this 60 times.

2. Put your attention in your Dan Tien (Around the belly button) Inhale, feel the energy going down the throat to the dantien. on the exhale push that energy into the root to be absorbed. 60 times.

3. Put your attention into your Root. Imagine a small flame (like a candle) sitting there. Inhale and feel the Flame getting brighter and hotter. on the exhale, feel the heat rising up to the top of the head OR Flowing through out the entire body. 60 times.

4. Put you attention at your Root. Inhale and feel the Energy flowing up to the head. Exhale, disperse the energy into the third eye or crown. That’s right, 60 times.

5. Put your attention in your Root, (you may need to stand for this) Inhale and pull the energy from the root, up. Stop at the heart. Then inhale more and bring it up to the Third eye or crown. On the exhale, Loop that energy back down into the Root and Repeat. 60 time.

6. (Advanced level) This one is very powerful and very intense. I suggest you work your way up to it.

Imhale for 5 seconds, Feel the energy coming in and down to the Dantien. Inhale for a count of 5 again, bring that energy from the Dantien to the Root. Inhale for 5 seconds again, bring that energy up the heart, Inhale 5 more seconds, Bring that Energy up to the Crown or Third eye. Then exhale for 10 seconds.

That means you are doing a full inhale for 20 seconds and a full exhale for 10 (or 20) seconds. Yes you can pause between inhales to feel the energy in those centers.

This is my Energy Body Work out. Your looking about a half hour of Intense Energy Body Stimulation that is VERY powerful and Deep, My first Time I literally A.P. only half way through…

Best or Luck and God Be with you!

8 Likes

How advanced do you think you are? Not probing, just curious.

1 Like

Well, Last year. I saw the state of the Chakras.
I could see people’s past events,
Discern their personalities.
Knew everything that was going on in their life. (only what i cared to see)
See what kind of spiritual connections they have to others and see spirits around them that they may have conntacted

4 Likes

Great idea :heart:

I use a technique learned by Robert Bruce when i feel a weak part in my body : bouncing two energy balls from the knees to the top of your thighs.

1 Like

very impressive work… thanks for sharing

1 Like

I learned from him too xD

1 Like

So basically you can work out your energy body by just meditating and pulling energy into through yourself?