My development

I decided to keep my diaries digitally, maybe my works will be a guide for new magicians in the future.

Actually, I am not a new magician. I have worked with a few beings before. Currently, I am limited to most of my rights and equipment because I have completed my compulsory military service. Lastly, I wanted to summon the wizard, but I was not successful. My mind tells me to develop my senses and do deep trance work.

Resources I will use on this path:
The Book of Astarte and Astaroth vk jehannum
Works of Infernal Ascent vk jehannum

I will update it again with the resources I will use later.

Astaroth twin kundalini strengthening

I said the words mentioned 8 times, I am not sure that I entered the state of partial possession, I repeated the ritual 2 times, then I called Astaroth, at one point I felt Astaroth saying his name from my mouth while vibrating his name. Some numbness and headache, I will continue the rest at midnight.

Welcome @Neo It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3