My Demonic Family - Infernal Council

Above is a portrait that me and @anon72351403 worked on, he made it i just gave the ideas.

This image represents my Godform Lucifer standing in the center with his sigil.
To his Left is Lilith a being i’ve worked with for a long Long time.
To Lucifer’s right is Naamah both of the sisters stand with their sigils glowing with power.

On the Far left side of the image is Salanayus My Demonic Child with his sigil above him.
On the Far right is Leviathan a spirit i worked heavily with during my third year in magick …

This image represents my sort of Infernal Family standing in a hellfire blaze …

This image i can feel booming with their presence soon i will be placing this image on a rock slate.

As a Piece for my Altar Lucifer, Lilith, Naamah, Leviathan and Salanayus have a actual family connection and i promised them this.

When i create this on a rock slate, i will be calling the Spirits in this image into the slate …
Using the Mastering Evocation Binding … Which is quite potent …

Then i’ll be consecrating the slate with a elixir made from …

Menstrual Blood, Human male blood, Human Female Blood, Dark Red wine, Salt, Dragon’s Blood oil and Male semen.

This is a amazing piece may the infernal Circle bless you all … Once i have this on a rock slate i’ll show you all.

Special shout out to @anon72351403 for building this image

" RAH MAMO LUX NAH LILU LEVATH SALA RAH ".

:fire::metal:t2::fire:

Sincerely

Conner Kendall.

20 Likes

Great job @anon72351403 :slight_smile: This is pretty awesome!! I love it :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Loving tribute to my demonic brethren!
Always together in darkness we stand!
:fire::fire::metal::black_heart::metal::black_heart::metal::black_heart::metal::black_heart::metal::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Wow, this is…HELLA good! Heheh…I’ll see myself out.

2 Likes

:joy: No bro come in :metal:t2::fire:

2 Likes

How do you do the horns emoji?

Btw this would be a sick banner or a signature. We need the devs to set up a signature option here if possible.

2 Likes

Hell that would be dope brother

3 Likes

( metal:t2:)

Use the above for the horns without ’ ( ) ’ those

2 Likes

Ah, thanks :metal:

3 Likes

Brother @C.Kendall I dedicate this song to The Council of Darkness:

Just listen at this while looking at the picture of the Infernal Council! UNHOLY FUCK THE CHILLS!!!
:fire::fire::metal::black_heart::metal::black_heart::metal::black_heart::metal::black_heart::metal::fire::fire:

3 Likes

I genuinely found it Amazing how similar Namaah looks in the portrait to the form she has appeared before me as,
Beautifully made.
@C.Kendall
@anon72351403

3 Likes

Impressive, indeed. So beautiful and lively. A tribute too your dedication and constant progress.

2 Likes