My demonic channel Grimoire 1

It would be something to consider Man.

1 Like

I was reading about your kundalini awakening… What’s, the best thing, you’ve ever accomplished with magick Btw… Through manifestation that, is

1 Like

Well i would say my money income in general got more that is what i work in primarely for now to the point i am satisfied nothing more .

But to be honest here …

I only Embark on this journey and work from the beginning to the end ad infinitum .
To gain my Sidhis(Magical Powers~Supernatural Powers) .Thats all.
I got some.
The more advanced ones i do not want them exposed here …
If i assume i had rivals or hidden enemys i do not want them to know my hidden strenghts that to be clear.

But in general i can read thinks mostly in the subtle sphere of existing thinks living non living in the normal sence.

And obviously my Channel capability(s) is a ability too i gained.

2 Likes

That’s interesting…

So in your perspective do you believe that when you advance more you, can, influence someone like 90% to do as you will… In a sense like overiding their will if they’re weak…
Another question is… As you progressed in your practise what are the most, difficult spiritual hindrances you experienced…any attacks, from the, demiurge emissaries? Etc

2 Likes

Well i must say the beginning was really very hard.

I know i have connection to Lucifer allways since my birth and beyond. But my awareness of that was not there at my starting point of this infinite Spiritual work.

I mostly got attacked by the Angels it was mostly leachiM . I really fucking hate these cunts.
And the general semitic~abrahamic current.
Yeah there where some devils behind too not daemons behind some of these attacks.
And this Borg suseJ. And a Ancestor…

But thats all in the past .
The more you Advance the more you have Protection. Not only from yourself but too from your deitys~Entitys you work with. And that of course closely.

The 90% Question it allways depends of the individual Spiritual ~Mental and theire Kundalini strenght. Yours must on be on more levels exceed theirs if you want them controlled or in certain way influenced by you.

And the late hinderence most will get is the vulnerability you get becuase you are more open
for more and deeper energys. You can in general feel thinks deeper and finer than in the past years.

You pick up subtle nuances good and the bad(It depends) and feel them integrate them right away. Too learn to control and Master this takes of course time and discipline mixed with understanding of the self and whisdom of action.

But of course everyone is different when it comes to advancement. But i am sure of that when you progress spiritually anybody will become finer and more open to the hidden thinks and energys surounding them.

1 Like

Golden, info… The abrahamic cunts, are, BS… I got attacks, too… They, are, fucktards… Wanted me, to, go, to, jail… And, die, .
.so, right now, can, you, say, sufficiently that you have a, god, consciousness… Can, you, claim, your, spirit and soul, as, your own… Can, you, say, that,you are god and fully responsible for your soul in this lifetime and the beyond??.. Can, you willfully decide how and, where, to reincarnate or whether not to do so?

2 Likes

And when to die

1 Like

As my own?
No…
It is not really completely my own.
But i do know it belongs to nobody but myself.

Lets just say in the process of Illumination it got melted and fused back again with another retrieved ancient soul Fragment…very ancient.

God Councessnes? No not really in that sence more likely a Daimon Councessnes. But in a Good process to be in that Way.

Dont expect in this lifetime (If so i would be now immortal i wouldnt age)
But who knows…I am really eager to advance in this path that i can promise not only to myself but to the gods and theire most high Satanas Lucifer Amaymon.

I will get Stronger!
How much?
There are no real limits.

Thus godlines is on my way and disciples who are eager too i bless them with Satanic Luciferic Paganistic light. To progress and get on theire deepest truths and Powers.

2 Likes

Merging with an, ancient soul fragment…whats, the, process, for this

1 Like

I also, believe in immortality both spiritual and, physical

1 Like

I will answer it later…

I am for now busy

1 Like

Hey you guys itsa me ya vampboyè Serpentslight…
With an Update:
(Trishul i come to you just give me time it isnt something i can write when i have work to do in private)

Wellp this Chant :Zezo zezo zezo Ka ~ Vamp transform chant there is video

Have with time its effects i must say…often weird ones for now.https://youtu.be/LYYQIAGZVZg

The new thinks that is happening.

Well when i am in a deep and empty minded state and in rythm of my Mental Chant Breathing i synchronize my breathing with my mental chanting and hearing and tuning in into this Video chant.

My Councessenes gets more and more like soaked troughoutly from this chants energy.

It is like when i mental chant Breath out something in my brain or Mind opens something literally lightens up in there. How do i know? Usually i have often my eyes closed in my practices and i saw with time that something.

How can i put it correctly bc my eyes cannot draw back completely back to the brain to see something than utterly darknes perhaps this time it is different…

Just imagine it that way that this strange light is besides like on the edges of the inner literal eyeballs of my eyesight vision but it so so much that you can clearly see there is light for a short amount of time.

It looks like everything becomes illuminated in there literally for a short time veins blood perhaps the brain or pineal gland too actually. But i am sure it comes from within my brain.

And when i am doing it before i go to bed. This energy in night is so strange when i am trying to sleep it is like a nightmarish state of distress in my councessnes it is like one sec passed and i thinked it is almost day again but i woke up just perfectly in three in the morning my dreamvisions are weird imagine a skyrim draugr naked as vamp clothed in Linnen fighting in a foggy mist realm in a paralyzed state…

Veery weiiird feelings about that it didnt came of as distsressing as it sounds but it is definately strange that i have to say.

Hmm well now i know when Vampires get sorta nightmares and in their way depressed .WHEN A VAMPIRE SLEEPS AT NIGHT IT IS NOT A GOOD SIGN…PERHAPS…FOR HIM AT LEAST…

Serpentslight.~°`
T.F.

As i promised.

How i understand it and view it and trough my own expirirence(s).

Now our soul comes from one and only the source of infinite potentiality the(It) Brahman the formless so to say .

But bc there are different Races and Forms of Humans Animals Plants etc… there are many generated living God archetypes Avatars the deitys so to say.

Every race living forms and cultures generated firstly from the spiritual plane from the first formed of the formless the deitys the High and perfect beings gods and halfgods. Some now Demons some false Angels etc .

They gave their peoples the forms of flesh from the nature of their soul. The teachings first in Golden age physically than subtly trough priests and chanellers (Priest are mostly too tbh the channellers). They gave most of their races the flame of will and self councessnes the free will so to say (It musnt be actually a black flame) but some are more bound to end in a kollektive cause of their natures and its resulting future actions.

Thats why some group of people and some individuals are more drawn to specific spiritual teaching(s) or some particular god(s)it lies in their genes it lies thus too in their soul natural Expression and spiritual longing for their root where they where First formed from the godlines the gift of Atman the individual Soul.

The early practitioners knows it uncouncessly or deep in their core they feel it so to say. The Advanced one knows from whom hed come who he really is where he can trully grow spiritually thus mentally and physically.

So in my case where i solved my soul thus my very being and councessnes and iness i lost the Holding Form and construct of ideas i had and it didnt fortunately whise roled back to Brahman or the soul catcher leachiM and ewhaY when the messed with me pretty badly i couldve been dead and that i mean for real i was ready to let it all and for real go… and just Die physically in the age of 16. I practiced heavily chanting (tsirhC suseJ) chastity and fasting meditating on him and for him. But bc i was not that conservative i chanted some times Satan too so it was very helpfull and dangerous in the end of my Illumination. When it happened they where ready to take me in in their so called Heaven to mold me but something else hindered me something awakened in me and i stoped i didnt want to go bc i know deep in me it wasnt right it wasnt there where i really souly belong. And then the abrahamic shitters knew they couldnt take me and that i know the real truth about myself that i am not semitic by nature and thus i wasnt generated from its godformer ianodA. But bc i was generaly in a weak physically mentally state even souly. They with the help of an Ancestor like if he whas bound by somethin and its legnA leachiM made unfortunate Circumstance and just saw me as a Waste in the end bc they couldnt get to parasite my soul further (Lucifer interfered) in a mental hospital.

Than the process of much pain suffering prescribed~drugs and depressions and nonstop spiritual practice I Et Coaugula my soul back again and when all just began to Smooth out i discovered i brought something back in me who was as old(even older) as the Indian culture the Naga in me the deity in me the Abyssmal Luciferic Naga. The Nagas are my Souly Ancestors Lucifer its guide.

There my life changed positively i have Channel abilitys have a own alphabet language, Form of writing and some other good abilitys.

So i learned the hard way that oeduJ~ytinaitsirhC and its stupid cohorts is toxic for me and for the Pagan culture in general and to its souls. In the very end and beginning unless you are on of their natural people who created this abrahamic shit obviously.

So i know there is a bether way obviously i would say go on practicing be on your path be dedicated an you will know if you are welcomed or not if you are right or not. How i sat it you will feel it deep in your Core.

Serpentslight~°`
T.F.

4 Likes

DAEMON LANGUAGE SCRYPT 3
Taras urnuma Taras urnuma Taras urnuma Taras urnuma Taras urnuma Taras urnuma
Taras urnuma. Mikam malthe snarbath ukuma sneath ukuaste nare em nare as makkam martooas. Snotormartartheast snahittormana martuaste nurum`ma arnasta martuat ka am. Uram mattarte nartussna marnun kurnama arte matoasta mortoa marnija natzt ukuna asla.

2 Likes

Oh wow @Lady_Eva i feel honored .

Thank you.

Can you relate in some ways that you liked it?
Or just found it for yourself good?

Ravines
Spines
Core
Cortex
Cortex
Holistic
Spread
Power
Vacuum
Onlyness… what moment we break things down into words.

That’s probably not what you asked, it’s just my answer. :wink:

1 Like

Hmmm i Think you might point out that i didnt seperated it corectly or there are bether ways of articulations.

Or…

My SCRYPT that i wanna know is it!

Are these the words O.o ?

@Lady_Eva

1 Like

They were just my channel reading this, nothing more. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh ok thats friking awesome. :slightly_smiling_face:

So you channeled it instead

Interesting Eva very interesting…

1 Like