My Dealings with Lucifer aka Satan

Set is a Satan. Satan basically means adversary or administrator .so most left hand path overlords can be considered satans

1 Like

Set is a rebel god

He was given the title after demonization originally he was none of that edgy nonsense practitioners place on him because they chose to copy and paste the same stuff a religious cult made of him. So no originally he was not “a” satan he was just Set a God of death; friend of the dead, and sky, and the red lands of Egypt and a beneficial God with Horus who helped usher in the new/next Pharoah. Up until Osiris cult took over and changed everything making Set a “rebel God”

The title Satan was given to him yes but doesn’t mean it’s who he is or what he is.

1 Like

Set never had to be demonized.
He ever was a demonic God in Kemet.
I believe the Temple & Kenneth Grant because
I have my own experiences with Set.
He claims to be the christian and islamic antagonist.

You’re wrong, Osiris cult demonized him as a bad God of destruction and adversary of the other Gods, the story of Set vs Horus was created by Osiris cult after they took over, later down the line he was called Satan due to those mythologies as was Shiva, Cernunnos, Dagda, Veles, and many other horned Pagan Gods. Set was the winged Bull of Ombos he was not Satan, it doesn’t matter what he claims to be, clearly he has not researched indepth on where and why Set was given that title and just jumped on the recent information and called it their own Gnosis.

Gnosis is garbage if it’s pure UPG and no real research. Set is only considered a Satan by modern christianity and arm chair practitioners. There’s even been some Egyptian Pharaohs that have tried to return Set to his original state before the demonizing.

1 Like