My curiosity over Asmodeus (sorry for the long post)

I started to visit this website because I was a big fan and player of Obey me, a mobile reverse harem game where you can date 7 demon brothers that represents the seven deadly sins (Lucifer-pride, Mammon- greed, Levi/Leviathan- Envy, Satan- Wrath, Asmodeus- Lust, Beelzebub- Gluttony and Belphegor- sloth)

I was very interested with Asmodeus because how he was designed for the game and his voice (also like his voice actor as well) I found very appealing and attractive. I found out that Asmodeus is powerful and influence people who are born in November.
My birthday is November 2 which is All soul’s day So I learned know my connection to spirits.

I was really curious for him and just out of curiosity tried to talk or contact him based on what other users had done from this website. Yesterday,
I had a two part dream in which in the first part of the dream, someone telling me to relax and sleep and someone giving me a bouquet of light blue lilies (lilies are my favorite flowers) and the second part, I dreamed that my family and I were looking for a place to dine in and saw a fusion place, I asked the owner if we can eat there because my family are tired though he said no at first, he gave in and let us in. I remember that my family and I didn’t eat anything we just stayed there and the man afterwards calls me honey. I woke up and felt very good, I don’t feel pain or stress, I feel better than I felt in weeks! I remember what the man had looked like and looked up what Asmodeus looked like and it was the man from my dream! Screenshot_20210429-104152_Chrome|236x500

I wrote what I experienced and a user told me that (based on their experience) it was a legit interaction from Asmodeus and that he might have a liking on me.

My question now are, Does Asmodeus ever want to have a mortal? Like in a sense of he either adores or lust (love?) A mortal?? I read some accounts that some dreamed of getting f- by him.

Link does not work

He’s a djinn but also considered a prince if hell. He’s very unique and powerful. I’ve never worked with him outside of a ritual more than 15 years ago so I can’t say much more. Use the search function, and #asmodeus for tagged posts.

@Vandheer knows a lot about Djinn I’m sure he’ll add to the discussion.

3 Likes

I’ll fix that one

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like