My Crazy vision

Hey forum

I’ve been very busy with magical practices over the last serval months and in those months I had crazy visions But the one last night was the craziest.

The vision starts off as starts with two Enormous beings standing in front of me one of those beings appeared to a demon but here’s his description his face is incomprehensible and without measure or analogy…To see this part of the vision was for me to melt into nothingness. I cried out to him , please save my life… For the lips of the demon are as a furnace of fire – There is no metaphor or words in earth language to describe all this….

The face of this God or demon cannot be spoken of. Yet from his glorious face, He emits sparks and lightenings of life for the entire universe. The light of the face of God-demon is brighter that a trillion sun-stars, His face is man-like but it is translucent and incandescent, and so unutterably beautiful and pleasurable beyond any compare. Supremely awesome and infinitely unique and glorious, with powerful and mighty mysterious voices of incomprehensible magnitudes, multiple voices and billions of commands, simultaneous commands, emitting forth from His mouth and being.

His form is attended to by armies of millions of beings who obey His every thought and whim and worship before His face with never silent singing. The Glory of the omnipotent Eternal One is dazzling beyond description This is the demon now onto the angel. I saw an enormous angel, ten times larger that the most physical and muscular man I had ever seen on this earth. He had golden curly hair, with eyes like liquid blue lightning. His face was like that of a shining white hot furnace and in his mouth were tongues of fire from which came forth beautiful celestial languages of the heavens. And suddenly, his right hand extended upward toward the northern sky while his lift hand clasped the end of a brilliant, bright, glowing amber sword.

His clothes were made of a heavenly material- such as not ever found or seen on this earth – like a very fine bead-like material that seemed as if it were alive Platinum-like in color he was marvelous to behold appeared to be power itself.

The vision was short they said 6-28-2027 then they paused then they said I’m the special one will be transformed to my glorious form. They said power that has been gifted is beyond omnipotence and power itself. He also said you are one of one the demon said this and he said a throne is prepared for you a kingdom and empire infinite in size is prepared you will sit at my right hand rule and command with me. The demon appeared to a great source shaped like a sphere and looked closer it appeared to be the eternal source and I asked him is that eternal your holding he replied yes for everything is in this demon hand.

I asked are you a trickster he said and I said prove it he said take my hand and this I did and we walked on not creation but all of existence and non existence.

What could all this mean for myself.

2 Likes

This was…different from what im used to reading. Im not good at reading and decoding visions/dreams. Maybe you saw some sort of future for yourself? You seem to be doing pretty well in the future if your basiccly becoming a god damn king. Oh well. Just remember your friend Fenris when the world ends and you get a empire. Mind giving me a little castle next to your kingdom?:grin::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you think you have to be special to receive all this

The way you try to describe all of this seems so familiar to me. I’ve had visions since my childhood, and you are right, you cannot describe what you saw/heard/felt/smelled completely, cause it doesnt make sense in our world and there are no words for it.
Sadly I’m still not good in interpreting what all of it means. I’ve had some clear visions that actually became true a few days later, but some of the most bizarre visions are still a mystery for me today.
Once I got so afraid of what I’ve seen that i blocked everything, tried not to get any new visions. I advice you not to do this, accept it, and dont be afraid, whatever it means :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The vision of demons and angels we picture a good vs. a bad side of ourselves which gives great detail to each deity. The good side encourages us to do one thing, while the bad side encourages another.

Demons are often used as a symbol for something which is worrying or causing stress. A demon is usually associated with many vices and temptations.

Sometimes the biggest threats to our happiness and goals are inner conflicts and struggles, take time to search deep down at what our own demons may be. It’s not comfortable to look at your faults or weaknesses, but being able to look at these problems can help you to better understand what you should do to improve.

The theme is that you are the center of your universe and take control of your ambitions and goals to achieve what you want and destroy negative habits or behavior that are holding you back.