My cousin and I share the same dream of a same entity

Greeting all,
Well, as most of u have known, I am a sorcerer and my lovely cousin is a medium.
Just yesterday, my cousin called me because of a possessed woman in her dream, and she told me that, in the dream that woman was trying to kill her but she fought back and destroyed that woman right in her very dream. First time, i thought that was just a simple nightmare, but then I saw that woman in my dream too last night. This time, I found my self standing in my cousin house, and I saw that demonic woman standing in the kitchen and staring at me. I could find this dream so realistic that i was frightened. Then the woman walked closer to me and I ran to my cousin’s bedroom and locked the door, and the last thing I remembered was that she wasn’t trying to knock out the door to break into the room with inhuman strength.
Does anyone have any idea about this entity?

1 Like

This killing vision could be your instinctive magical perception or perhaps your subconscious reaction to stress to see hidden meanings of others actions. Perhaps someone is trying to gain benefit by exploiting you or damaging your interests.

Being attacked and killing dreams hint at intense situations. If you have been trying to overcome serious problems then the intensity of your vision may hint at how you are having to push yourself to the limits.

Striking back and killing your opponent indicates wanting to break free of someone or some situation? If so then the killing hints at how difficult this is proving. The dream doesn’t mean you will kill someone it just means that a recent situation is intense and difficult that you are trying to overcome.

Killing links to confrontation. A dream or vision often uses extreme metaphors or symbols. A killing dream maybe your minds way of saying how confrontational you or others have been.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, but the thing here is that my cousin and I dreamed the same place, the same entity

1 Like

This can’t be coincident because it was so vivid and realistic almost like astal projection

It might not be a vision from a deity but simply stress from your subconscious better known as a nightmare.

If it is a deity what rituals have you performed and who have you summoned? Usually a deity will give very distinctive signs in a vision to include a type of clothing, colors, color of clothing or take an animal form, other tells are hair color and eyes. Since this is very vague vision of a woman with no real occult symbols is attacking you it could be anything.

Your cousin having a similar nightmare is rather common with a dream dealing with stress. Killing is obviously a symbol linked to confrontation so think of any arguments you have just had or people you have actively tried to resist. You could be replaying those emotions in a dream.

Killing or being attacked can also be a general symbol linking to general insecurity. Maybe you are generally unhappy and even depressed so you see opposition and problems.

1 Like

I didn’t summon any thing and neither did my cousin because unlike me, she was born a psychic and she doesnt practice magic but using her natural born psychic abilities. One of her most remarkable abilities is astral projection, and she did use this to travel back to her past, which I told in a topic before, and i am afraid that something followed her from the other sides.
Although I don’t work with demons or learn aboth demonology, I do know that there is a kind of demon who invades dreams and turns it into nightmares, and i suspect this woman was it

1 Like

There aren’t enough signs of a malevolent spirit which would give you distinctive signs of his presence. What i would do if this is a reoccurring vision is keep a dream journal and gain more information and insights that way you will know for sure.

1 Like

Well, actually i cast a protecting spell on my cousin and me so I don’t think we will be meeting this entity again in our sleep anymore

1 Like