🎄 My Christmas Weather Workings for Your Benefit (Now Closed)

If you could send some of that energy my way to blow through all the obstacles that stand in the way of my current desires, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello keteriya.
I’d like a request too.
2022 has not been an easy year, and the last few years have not been. I believe that the desire of DarkestKnight, ended up synthesizing the desire of the majority, as well as mine.
I want a similar desire, to overcome obstacles and barriers of my success and prosperity.
Thanks.

1 Like

I got ya! I was actually sitting here waiting because I am definitely doing at least one ritual tonight but… it wasn’t time yet according to my inner weirdness clock lol!

I figured I was waiting on someone(s) who particularly needs the next ritual, so perhaps this is you, that I was waiting on :rofl:.

At any rate, I assume within the next hour or so it’s time to make a move on this windchill and flash freeze warning I’m getting push notifications for.

The windchill is a huge part of the danger presented with this weather system, so stay tuned folks, we are going to use it to blow through our obstacles tonight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think it was the right time!

1 Like

@DarkestKnight @scalarshot @mth_yesco @CyberLord @Paulino

This one’s for you.

I had the sudden desire to lunge into a ritual bath structure for this working.

In many ways this makes sense to me. For one, we are talking about a winter storm and water, moisture and how the overall temperature determines what form the moisture takes.

Also, the first signs of clairvoyance in my life appeared either while in water or in sunlight.

It’s quite frankly too cold to be out in the sun, though I did note it was shining several hours here where it was not expected to.

Then, I turned my thoughts to symbols and how the water in my town does haven’t many of the added chemicals other places do, how it’s obvious how much closer this water is to a natural source than some might find at their tap.

And then I think about how the energy of water is essentially all the same, never mind where it is or what’s in it or around it.

Like humans, it may have defining properties or individual characteristics, but ultimately it’s still all the same thing, and knowing it’s individual properties can allow us to energetically connect to the exact particles of water we intend to, just like we do with humans and other types of energy by simply knowing what qualities are individual to them.

Or some craziness in which I feel I am directing the elements and their energies through my physical access to their currents.

Five is a number I much like when it comes to group rituals, because I am one who also likes to include themselves and their mate when doing this type of work.

Five plus two, equates to 7 which is a number I’ve held a lifetime of reverence and respect for. My kids will tell you mom always chooses 7, unless she’s aware you know she always chooses 7.

I’ve heard them say it many times, and they’ve even figured out my backup numbers, because I have a hard time making on the whim decisions when they are not subjects that rate as important to me.

So like food, and what I want to eat- I never care, like at all.

Anyways so here we are, reaching through the exact energetic signature of the incoming storms moisture. We are using knowledge of this specific energy to access the wind and the temperature directly associated with it.

We are redirecting this energy to quite literally blow through any obstacles that stand between us and our ability to manifest our ideal material environment and version of prosperity.

By using this energy for ourselves and our greater good we are removing it from the weather system, and it will be unable to fuel itself as well.

So hears to me sweating like a little ball baby bitch, in the comfort of my own bathtub, to quite literally take the wind and chill out of the sails of this storm.

Side note: we still have an upcoming working for studies and learning, love related issues (current all ex lives I think rather than ideal partners) and a justified vengeance working.

So we still have at least three more moves to make, and that is subject to change of course as people add their requests.

5 Likes

This is so interesting. I was just watching the news we’re they are talking about we are going to have a hard freeze here the first one in 20 or 30 years. Also that the homeless shelters don’t have enough space fire everyone who is homeless so it is putting lives in danger. I am so interested in see the results that come from this.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update on your area @Angelb1083 , that is indeed drastic.

I figure any lessening when it’s this bad, is a movement in the right direction, even if it’s not as much as hoped for.

So full speed ahead and just about wrapping this one up!

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone, I’m just getting up and about and I’m leaning towards doing the justified vengeance work tonight, as it the next biggest amount of energy needed, and this storms still on the way.

I’ve taken screen shots of my local weather app and changes since the start of the project, and the differences are negligible at best.

I am not in the direct path of this weather system however, everything we are supposed to get is really later into it.

So if anyone else has seeking some sort of spiritual justice, after finding the mundane system has not worked for you, hit me up.

I’ve noted many times these people are above the system and have managed to find ways to circumvent the consequences of their actions and as such I draw heavily on the energy of things they’ve misconstrued, lied, twisted and otherwise done to avoid having to face the consequences that quite literally anyone else would if they did the same things.

I tie these things into what I know about the situation and basically appeal to the source or the universe to deal with them in the way that is best suited for ending their reign of treachery.

As such my baneful work may not be suited for everyone, but if you know one of those asshats… drop me a note, make a request.

The absolute worst that can happen is nothing, because you misjudged and they are not deserving of any malice for they haven’t actually done any wrongs.

Occasionally, though rarely we get hypersensitive and judge someone as having done something wrong that was within their rights to do, but I don’t see this often. Most people were truly wronged and then the bad guy made them out to be the horrible person.

This way just works way better for me as well, I do intentionally raise and direct emotions towards goals but I’ve found that when the result is based on what they have done, and I remove my hand in how it happens- they usually get way worse than I could have imagined.

It’s almost 2:30pm for me, it’s obvious to my inner sense that it’s too early yet, but I do intend to start this one earlier than lasts nights, so roughly 3-4 hours from now.

If no one else has a request for this working, I will perform it and start thinking on the next item.

2 Likes

I have a request to be made for that matter.
This is my ex-employer and bad payer. :disappointed:
I’m getting ready to get legal issues against him, but a little help would be welcome. :smiling_imp:
I want her to make the payments as they were hired and pay everything she owes me, covering the necessary costs. :+1:

2 Likes

Gotcha :+1:

1 Like

@Ragepanda @CyberLord @Paulino

This working is wrapping up. All day long I’ve felt the need to try to lesson the cloud cover. It feels that’s appropriate when it comes to justified vengeance and allowing the truth to come to light.

May those who have intentionally harmed you, and others get what they truly deserve, rather than continue to the work the system and pull the wool over others eyes.

6 Likes

Amen. May it be so. It is so.

2 Likes

Next up we will have a working for love today.

If no one else adds themselves to the list we will also move into the working for increased studies and success with learning and applying what we learn.

We only have two for the love working at the moment, so it’s much smaller than the others we’ve done so far.

To note the weather where I am, our chance of snow went from 80%to 90% for today but the high temperature increased from a high of 34 for today to 43, from the start of the project till now.

So that’s 9 degrees warmer than expected for today, but I’ve not managed to get the sun out from behind the snow clouds, I slept late again and yada, yada about is it even helping…:rofl:

2 Likes

So sends some of this weather your way to dampen the mood and keep people at home where they belong. Got it!

2 Likes

Can I have a keteriya?
Love is always welcome!
Thank you!!!

1 Like

Yeah, but it’ll have to be a different one than this one :rofl:. This one is about wrapped up, damned thought I waited forever to start too! :rofl::rofl:

This one was really ex back situations and not generic find me some love, so the next one will make more sense anyways probably!

Seems like there’s lots of weather still coming and idk, maybe it’s only really tiny differences being made, but I figure when it’s as bad as it sounds any help has to be better than none!

So anyways @Morgan @Maceqsprayy this one was for you.

For return of your lost loves. May these individuals have healing, understanding, harmony, sympathy, love and support in their relationships.

Next we are going to do a ritual for increased learning abilities and success. We’ll circle back around to love again in a day or two.

5 Likes

Hi @anon97554939 i would love to be in for this one

1 Like

Yepper, I need to be up earlier tomorrow than I have been all week, so I’ll probably be doing this one in the morning or at the latest early afternoon,

Thank you very much, I appreciate your kind thoughts and energy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much :rose::rose:

1 Like